Bad
Good

This school has the best staff, from the principal to the janitor. The kids are great the parents are great. The whole school community is definitely above the rest.

Kelley School exemplifies excellence in all areas from academics to extracurricular opportunities. A truly wonderful school!

Urbin T. Kelley is an awesome school because of it's parent and faculty connection. The faculty truly cares about our children.

Kelley School faculty truly cares and provide a fantastic environment for my children to learn.

We are family.....we all work together as a team to make the school a great place for our children. Many parents get involved in the functions to keep our keeps busy, happy and out of trouble. The kids enjoy their school also. We have a bunch of great teachers at Kelley!

Kelley school puts kids first. The parent interaction is amazing. The teachers are great. Kelley is a 'FAMILY'

Great school has gone above and beyond helping us with special needs

Kelley school is a great place for learning and fun!

Both my children attend Kelley. I would have a possitive oppion of the school also if it was not for my 2nd child. My 1st is very good at disipline and is a nose to the grindstone type. My 2nd is a free spirt and this school has no room for that sort. As long as you agree with everything the principal says and does she is great. If you or your child has a problem then she is cold and calous. This is the reason why you see the hot and cold responces to Kelley and will continue until this Principal shapes up or ships out.

My family and I recently moved from the Plantsville school system into the Southington school system. The entire school staff have far exceeded our expectations of a wonderful school. The faculty and the other parents have welcomed us with open arms and have made this an easy transition for my entire family, especially for my first grade daughter. We are extremely happy with our decision to relocate to this school district. I am completely impressed by the amazing staff at Kelley school.

Last modified Urbin T. Kelley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.