Southington, CT

Posted April 14, 2010
Urbin T. Kelley is an awesome school because of it's parent and faculty connection. The faculty truly cares about our children.

Posted April 14, 2010
Kelley School faculty truly cares and provide a fantastic environment for my children to learn.

Posted April 13, 2010
We are family.....we all work together as a team to make the school a great place for our children. Many parents get involved in the functions to keep our keeps busy, happy and out of trouble. The kids enjoy their school also. We have a bunch of great teachers at Kelley!

Posted April 13, 2010
Kelley school puts kids first. The parent interaction is amazing. The teachers are great. Kelley is a 'FAMILY'

Urbin T. Kelley School 3

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted January 23, 2009
Great school has gone above and beyond helping us with special needs

Posted November 24, 2008
Kelley school is a great place for learning and fun!

Urbin T. Kelley School 1

Posted October 18, 2008

Urbin T. Kelley School 2

Posted June 24, 2008
Both my children attend Kelley. I would have a possitive oppion of the school also if it was not for my 2nd child. My 1st is very good at disipline and is a nose to the grindstone type. My 2nd is a free spirt and this school has no room for that sort. As long as you agree with everything the principal says and does she is great. If you or your child has a problem then she is cold and calous. This is the reason why you see the hot and cold responces to Kelley and will continue until this Principal shapes up or ships out.

Posted February 04, 2008
My family and I recently moved from the Plantsville school system into the Southington school system. The entire school staff have far exceeded our expectations of a wonderful school. The faculty and the other parents have welcomed us with open arms and have made this an easy transition for my entire family, especially for my first grade daughter. We are extremely happy with our decision to relocate to this school district. I am completely impressed by the amazing staff at Kelley school.

Urbin T. Kelley School
501 Ridgewood Rd, Southington, CT  06489
Last modified Urbin T. Kelley School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Urbin T. Kelley School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top