Posted March 08, 2008
I go to St. Joseph's and I love it! Everyone at the school is so nice and willing to help anyone in anyway they can. All the teachers help you to reach your goals and push you to be the best you can be. The school is like a family because your not just a number. Everyone knows everyone's name and everyone gets along great. With the small class sizes everyone gets attention and no one has to worry about not understanding something. I'm graduating this year and I'll miss this school so much. With the close friendships I made and the education we all have received, I believe we will all stay close through the years and go on to great things!

Posted August 09, 2006
My granddaughter Vanessa was a student at St. Joseph's from first grade to sixth grade. The quality of the teaching staff at St. Jospeh's was the biggest plus - low student/teacher ratios and dedicated teachers make one powerful combination! If a student needs help after school, the teacher stays and gives it. If a student has a different learning style (my granddaughter was diagnosed with ADD and had trouble staying on task) the teacher accomodates it in whatever ways necessary. Schools like St. Joseph School are not succeeding in turning out fine students with high moral character and values because they are geting rich on tuition dollars - they are successful because of the dedicated parents, teachers, and administrators who work together to ensure children succeed.

Posted February 23, 2004
Great education. Wish there were more afterschool programs such as music or sports.

St Joseph Elementary School
10 School Hill Road, Sprague, CT  06330
Last modified St Joseph Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top