Stafford, CT

Posted May 09, 2015
My son loves this school! He is s consistent A student and is always challenged and never is bored.Highly recommend!

Posted April 29, 2015
St Edward School has welcomed our family with open arms. We have three children attending and are so pleased with the traditional curriculum that they are experiencing. The teaches truly care about their students and do NOT teach to 'the test'...as they don't take the SBAC. God is ever present in their teaching and there is a community feeling that encourages parents to be involved. We are very happy with St Edward and our kids are too! Thank you.

Posted April 29, 2015
I am an alumni of St. Edwards. 20 years later...I feel infinitely blessed I was able to attend. The attention both academically and socially given to developing not only good students but also good people is invaluable.

Posted April 29, 2015
My children have been attending St.Edward School since preschool and we have been thrilled to be a part of such a loving community that is St. Ed's. This school is not just about academics , it is a school that has prepared my children's hearts and minds for life. Small class sizes , teachers and faculty in every single position who are passionate about their role in children's lives. Academically, lessons are frequently tailored to your child whether they need more assistance or they need more of a challenge. I have been impressed year after year by the quality of teacher that I have been blessed to know. My children are thriving and performing consistently above grade level and that is a huge testament to the teachers they have had. I honestly can't imagine any local school being able to compete and highly suggest shadowing at the school if you are looking for an affordable way to give your child the high quality private school experience .

Posted April 27, 2015
St. Edwards school feels more like family. The teachers really care about their students and everyone treats each other with kindness and respect.

Posted April 27, 2015
WE love the family atmosphere, small class size and super individualized education our kids are getting at St. Edward School. Couldn't ask for a better learning environment for my kids.

Posted April 27, 2015
Written by a 5th Grade St. Edward Student: I love St. Edward School. People at St. Edward School encourage me to keep going when I m down or make me laugh when I m sad. Other schools might have these things too but one thing we have is God and love. Nobody bullies, we help each other. St. Edward School gives education but it also teaches kids how to love and have faith. We also have fun. It s almost never a gloomy place. The teachers here don t just look at our education, they look at the whole child. St. Edward School isn t just a school, it s a family.

Posted April 27, 2015
My children and now my grandchildren go to St Edward's School. I found that this wonderful school has offer so much to my kids. The teachers are out standing in everything they do. Couldn't ask for a better place to send my kids. Thanks St Edward's School for doing such a wonderful job in teaching my children and grand children!!!

Posted April 27, 2015
In my opinion, there is no better place for a child to grow, and receive the best possible education. It is the most nurturing, supportive and individual need centered environment possible. I wish every child was as lucky to have such an amazing opportunity.

Posted April 27, 2015
St. Edwards is a warm, nurturing,academically stimulating school! While the teachers are trained in Common Core, they are not bound by it for testing. The students are encouraged to do their best whatever their abilities are. Also, the teachers are considerate of the students as a whole child and modify their teaching strategies and methodology to meet each child needs. Come see what St. Edwards is like!!

St Edward School