Bad
Good

J. M. Wright Technical High School 5

Posted December 27, 2013
I graduated from Wright Tech in 1964. It was the best experience of my life. I went to public schools and was not challenged. My father a engineer realized this and enrolled me at Wright Tech. My scores went from failing to honor. The experience gave me the confidence to do anything I chose. I have never been unemployed and have used the skills and confidence I got from Wright Tech to live a very good life. I am almost 70 years old and still use the skills I gained while attending school there. Anyone with a child with a interest in a trade should strongly consider sending their child to J. M. Wright Technical school. Thanks for a great life, B. Lawrence

J. M. Wright Technical High School 4

Posted December 02, 2008
As a parent I think Wright is doing the best they can with what they have. Funding is short and enrolment is down but the staff is still trying to give students a trade and a high school education!Go Lightning!

J. M. Wright Technical High School 4

Posted August 25, 2008
the school is good, i attend the school, and i like it alot. all the shops (trades) to take up is great.

J. M. Wright Technical High School 1

Posted March 27, 2007
My child attended this school and I would not think about sending any other children there. (

J. M. Wright Technical High School
120 Bridge St, Stamford, CT  06904
Last modified J. M. Wright Technical High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
J. M. Wright Technical High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top