Bad
Good

My daughter went to pre-K4 last year at Sacred Heart. What an undiscovered gem of a school! They just reopened the school last year and they only have Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 so it's small. The teachers and staff were great - very caring and friendly. The location is terrific for a working mom like myself, it's right on the way to the Stamford train station so it's very convenient. The school has a huge gym which comes in handy during the long winter. The best part is the value - compared to the other schools I looked at - this school hands down had better hours and was much more affordable.They even have an after school program. I highly recommend this school - check it out!

My daughter just started mid year there in the PK3 class and she is doing great!! She loves it there. She came from a part time program that was descent, but Sacred Heart is so much better. She is learning and having fun as well. From the teachers to the director, everyone has been so great with her. I am very pleased my husband and I made the decision to switch her mid year.

My girls love this school. I have a Pk3 and a Pk4 they love their teachers and everyday they talk about how much they learned. They know their shapes, colors even the alphabet!!! My 4 yo knows how to spell and write her name and it's only been 3 mos since the school year began. The best part is that they are both learning to speak Spanish!!! Highly recommend Sacred Heart School.

Sacred Heart School houses Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4 and Kindergarten. We are a state licenced School Readiness Early Childhood Program. We are currently seeking NAEYC accreditation. All our teachers are state certified teachers.

Last modified Sacred Heart School is a Private school that serves grades K-8