PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

My son is in kindergarten and loves going to school. The kids are all taught to be kind to each other and the teacher is very supportive. The class size is small which is providing him the individual attention needed for the students to flourish beyond the average. We are so happy we decided to send him here and are excited for our other younger children to attend this school in the future.

My daughter has been in Holy Spirit since Kindergarten and I absolutely love it, the school environment is very supportive and caring. I definitely recommend Holy Spirit school!

Holy Spirit is an amazing school! We love the small classes and the individual attention our daughter gets. Our daughter loves going to school every day!

Holy Spirit is a great school.This is my second child in this school. My daughter was in home school program prior.The school made the transition very smoothly.She is now in second grade and very happy.The teachers are wonderful and very caring.I will definitely recommend this school to anyone.

I love Holy Spirit School because I can be myself, everyone can. I can walk down the hallway and not be worried about being bullied verbally or physically. Another thing that is amazing about Holy Spirit is that you will be accepted no matter what you look like or what you do. When I came to this school in my second to last year, I thought that I might not be accepted for who I was, but I was wrong. I found some of the most amazing friends ever, and the vest part was that I didn’t have to change my personality. I found a huge part of myself here. I know I have only been here for 2 years but they have been the best ever! I would not trade these years for anything. I am so grateful. ~ Graduated Alumni

I have the best friends at Holy Spirit. I have the best teachers at Holy Spirit. I have the best book buddies at Holy Spirit. I have the best principal at Holy Spirit. ~ Graduated Alumni

I have enjoyed each grade you teach, I take a piece of each of you, as my role model, you’ve inspired me to dream and to work and to reach. Every day you have planted a seed of curiosity and motivation to know and to grow and succeed. You have helped me fulfill my potential; I'm thankful for all that you've done. I will never forget Holy Spirit and you and I just want to say, as staff and teachers, you're all number one! ~ Graduated Alumni

I have 2 children at this school and couldn't be happier with the decision we made to enroll them. The teachers are warm, caring and nurturing which enables the children to receive an outstanding education. From the moment I stepped through the door for a tour, I've felt welcomed. This close knit group of educators, parents and children are simply an extension of out family.

Holy Spirit is an amazing school! We have 2 children in the school and they both are thriving tremendously. Not only academically but socially as well. The school is a safe and nurturing environment in which all the students & faculty know each other. They offer before and after school programs, including many clubs and fun activities. They even have a summer camp! We couldn't be happier with our decision to send our children to Holy Spirit

My daughter is in the PreK3 class with Ms. Stote and we absolutely love our experience thus far. Our daughter is learning so much, her day is an amazing balance of learning and playing. I love that the faculty really do everything possible to push the kids to love learning while being sensitive to the fact that every child learns at a different pace. The kids in her grade have art class, music and gym class 1x a week and will be learning Spanish in Kindergarten. I am so glad I listened to a friend and came to see the school. The teachers are so involved as are the parents. I also love all of the amenities the school has to offer: auditorium/gym, media room, smart boards etc!

Last modified Holy Spirit School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5