6-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great! Strong academics and well-behaved students. Great alternative to liberal, failing public schools. More extracurriculars would make it even better.

The teachers at this school truly connect with the students. Our son has found new interest in Math, Social Studies, English and Language Arts, and Science because of the attention and enthusiasm his teachers brought to their classroom. We're looking forward to our daughter following him in a few years.

Personally, as a student at TCMS all three years, I did not like it. While I did get a above average education there for the most part, I had multiple very bad teachers in Math and am now suffering for it in high school. Also, the extracurricular activities at TCMS were severely lacking if you didn't want too play the typical sports and wanted too branch out a little.

Great school. my daughter goes there she is in 6th grade and she loves it there!!

The affordable tuition and the environment are incomparable. This school 'saved' my daughter, who was heading in the wrong direction.

Trinity Middle is a very good school. The key to the success of Trinity Middle students is parental involvement and improved administration. When parents are involved with their children s education and activities, they will succeed. Mr. Terenzio has been a great addition to the school and has made many improvements. The academics are certainly on par if not better than the public schools. With TCMS grouping, students can be as challenged as they want to be. Safety and discipline also sets TCMS apart. There are no gangs, no drugs and no police presence! Poor behavior is not tolerated. Precious classroom time is not taken up managing ill-behaved children. If you re looking for a large school that wastes thousands of dollars on programs that don t work, TCMS is not for you. If you re looking for a school whose focus is on education, discipline and respect, than TCMS is a great choice.

Going to TCMS definitely has prepared me for high school. At this school, I learned what types of things high school teachers expected and how to get high grades in honors classes. The skills I learned at TCMS were definitely needed for me to suceed in high school, and I see myself with a foot ahead of most people who went to other middle schools. The principal has also changed which I like because the first one very loose with the kids. I personally like Mr. Terenzio's way of doing things because he actually enforces the rules. He may not have the best relationship with the kids, but what kid in their right mind would like a principal anyway? I'm just saying, sure, middle school wasn't the best when I went there, but still, I felt I got really important life lessons out of this school.

Surprisingly the new addition was built, but the school is still tight on room. I wouldn't recommend this school. The academics are not up to par, and some of the teachers don't know how to teach. For a school where i pay a tuition every year, it's definetly not worth it.

We need a great Catholic middle school in this area. TCMS has been an inadequate facility a long time..and I am sorry to say still is as they begin to use their new building. How discouraging! Locked on to this limited property there was no room to expand properly which would help add the needed enrichment the school needs and help attract more high quality teachers. I know the administration is doing the best they can under the circumstances. I am sure they all would like more. The limitations they have to struggle with makes me admire the principle and those good teachers who stay. Thanks and good luck as my last will graduate this year. I will pray for better things.

Addition finally built. Who designed this? Hallway too narrow to walk through. Overcrowding of lockers for students. A Gym/cafeteria in which the gym is too small and the cafeteria is still not being used every day. PA system not working every day. Bus rooms with no way of announcing buses in them. No school activities such as dances or other activities that the students need outside of education. Food is the same sub par lunches as before. A change of administration is greatly needed and soon.

Last modified Trinity Catholic Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8