Posted February 21, 2013
Great! Strong academics and well-behaved students. Great alternative to liberal, failing public schools. More extracurriculars would make it even better.

Posted October 21, 2011
The teachers at this school truly connect with the students. Our son has found new interest in Math, Social Studies, English and Language Arts, and Science because of the attention and enthusiasm his teachers brought to their classroom. We're looking forward to our daughter following him in a few years.

Trinity Catholic Middle School 1

Posted June 29, 2009

Trinity Catholic Middle School 0

Posted June 14, 2009
Personally, as a student at TCMS all three years, I did not like it. While I did get a above average education there for the most part, I had multiple very bad teachers in Math and am now suffering for it in high school. Also, the extracurricular activities at TCMS were severely lacking if you didn't want too play the typical sports and wanted too branch out a little.

Posted November 16, 2008
Great school. my daughter goes there she is in 6th grade and she loves it there!!

Trinity Catholic Middle School 0

Posted August 22, 2008
The affordable tuition and the environment are incomparable. This school 'saved' my daughter, who was heading in the wrong direction.

Trinity Catholic Middle School 4

Posted April 15, 2008
Trinity Middle is a very good school. The key to the success of Trinity Middle students is parental involvement and improved administration. When parents are involved with their children s education and activities, they will succeed. Mr. Terenzio has been a great addition to the school and has made many improvements. The academics are certainly on par if not better than the public schools. With TCMS grouping, students can be as challenged as they want to be. Safety and discipline also sets TCMS apart. There are no gangs, no drugs and no police presence! Poor behavior is not tolerated. Precious classroom time is not taken up managing ill-behaved children. If you re looking for a large school that wastes thousands of dollars on programs that don t work, TCMS is not for you. If you re looking for a school whose focus is on education, discipline and respect, than TCMS is a great choice.

Trinity Catholic Middle School 4

Posted April 02, 2008
Going to TCMS definitely has prepared me for high school. At this school, I learned what types of things high school teachers expected and how to get high grades in honors classes. The skills I learned at TCMS were definitely needed for me to suceed in high school, and I see myself with a foot ahead of most people who went to other middle schools. The principal has also changed which I like because the first one very loose with the kids. I personally like Mr. Terenzio's way of doing things because he actually enforces the rules. He may not have the best relationship with the kids, but what kid in their right mind would like a principal anyway? I'm just saying, sure, middle school wasn't the best when I went there, but still, I felt I got really important life lessons out of this school.

Trinity Catholic Middle School 1

Posted January 29, 2008
Surprisingly the new addition was built, but the school is still tight on room. I wouldn't recommend this school. The academics are not up to par, and some of the teachers don't know how to teach. For a school where i pay a tuition every year, it's definetly not worth it.

Trinity Catholic Middle School 3

Posted January 21, 2008

Trinity Catholic Middle School
948 Newfield Avenue, Stamford, CT  06905
Last modified Trinity Catholic Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8
Trinity Catholic Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews.