PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 21, 2011
This school is a wonderful place for a child to be. I went to this school when I was a kid and am now finishing up my Master's degree at one of the best universities in the country. My time at Grace Christian helped me grow into the type of person who has strong values and a strong commitment to serve the community. The class sizes are small so I was able to develop some amazing lifetime friendships and my teachers were very attentive, pushing me to work hard and do well. When I went on to high school, I was one of the better students in the class and won the most outstanding high school student award upon graduation. I credit much of my success to the wonderful learning environment at Grace and highly recommend the school.

Posted July 13, 2009
My daughter has been attending GCS since she was 4 and she loves her school. She has gained so much confidence and learned so much about caring and loving each other. The class sizes is small (she is in a class of 9 students) so she is getting a lot of attention from her teacher. Teachers and head of school deeply committed to raising God-loving, responsible adults. highly recommend it!

Posted October 30, 2005
We have been very pleased with this school and the teachers. We have one preschooler there currently and she loves it. The older children I have encountered show respect for adults and I can already see changes in my child treating others the same way. It is a blessing to have a school where God Bless America is sang and school prayer is allowed. They encourage much parental involvement and love to have dads and moms both involved.

Grace Christian School
602 High Ridge Road, Stamford, CT  06905
Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5