PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

This school is a wonderful place for a child to be. I went to this school when I was a kid and am now finishing up my Master's degree at one of the best universities in the country. My time at Grace Christian helped me grow into the type of person who has strong values and a strong commitment to serve the community. The class sizes are small so I was able to develop some amazing lifetime friendships and my teachers were very attentive, pushing me to work hard and do well. When I went on to high school, I was one of the better students in the class and won the most outstanding high school student award upon graduation. I credit much of my success to the wonderful learning environment at Grace and highly recommend the school.

My daughter has been attending GCS since she was 4 and she loves her school. She has gained so much confidence and learned so much about caring and loving each other. The class sizes is small (she is in a class of 9 students) so she is getting a lot of attention from her teacher. Teachers and head of school deeply committed to raising God-loving, responsible adults. highly recommend it!

Last modified Grace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5