Posted August 16, 2013
Frst of all Cloonan is an amzing school to be in. Its great! what i think others should know about my school is that its fantastic! in cloonan you dont get judged, and there isnt many bullying, you get to be who you really are. your free to speak you mind. At Coonan we have parties, assemblies, and this year we had a fitness challenge, and it was really fun. We had to go through several obstacles; we got to do Zumba with a professional trainer, which was a student at Cloonan years ago. what i like about cloonan is that i can just be myself, and people wont judge me, i like the tachers because theyre all really freiendly and magnificent. All they want is for us to do out best, and be successful in life.The teachers are always there for us when we need them. i also like cloonan because i can make new friends, and join sports, and do after school activities and many other things. I personally think that my school is perfect just the way it is. it doesnt need to improve its all. at cloonan we always have everything we need at our fingertips. i wouldnt change anything about my school.

Cloonan School 4

Posted March 30, 2011
I am a seventh grade student at Cloonan and let me tell you I LOVE this place. At first I was mad that I didn't get into scholfield. but when I meet teh students there and learned about how much the teachers care abotu us I regretted even wanting to go scholfield. All of the teachers look for ways that helps everyone learn best. The honors classes gives us piles of homework, but it is now challenging us. The atmoshpere at the school makes you feel welcomed. I do wish that our principal was more involved with the students but he is working on it and has been more interactive. The vice principal for gold house can be a little annoying and demanding, but she won't bother you if you don't cause too much trouble. I love the school from the people to the teachers. I can't imagine goign to a different school.

Cloonan School 0

Posted March 05, 2010
I'm a student at Cloonan and I love this place. The teachers are great, especially the eight grade teachers, whom some have over thirty years of teaching at Cloonan. If I ever have trouble with a class, the teachers are always there to lend a hand. Some kids stereotype schools as a boring place to be, but at Cloonan they make learning fun, which may sound corny to some but it's true. The Cloonan staff are really friendly and helpful. I think of this school as a great big family. I'll be very sad once I graduate from Cloonan, but I'm glad Ill be able to say I went to Cloonan.

Posted December 22, 2009
Cloonan Middle School is a wonderful school. I have found the teachers and administration to be caring, knowledgable, and adept at meeting the needs of individual students. Cloonan was the first school to switch from homogenious to heterogenious grouping. A brave move considering public concern about the change. However I can tell you that as a parent of a high achiever, my daughter has blossomed even further under this new structure. In addition, the clear expectations for appropriate student behavior allows optimum learning to take place. I have found the principal and A.P.s to be approachable, flexable, and truly interested in what's best for students. Although I was anxious about my daughter entering middle school, my fears were totally unfounded. Again, great staff. Great school.

Cloonan School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
I've taught at Cloonan for the last 10 years and every year I learn something new about my students. I love Cloonan because of the diversity of students that come to this school.

Cloonan School 1

Posted June 04, 2009
Principal MIA, school run by asst. principals. Teachers run gamut from excellent to get him out of here.

Cloonan School 3

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted February 18, 2008

Cloonan School
11 West North St, Stamford, CT  06902
Last modified Cloonan School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cloonan School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top