Stamford, CT

Posted October 19, 2014
I have 2 daughter that attend dolan abd i couldnt be happier with the school. The principle is so possitive and enthusiastic in her work which spreads into the teachers and students. We entered the lottery for the city magnet schools which we disnt get, i think that was a blessing for us because Dolan has really surpassed all ours and our daughters expectations.

Posted April 29, 2014
We moved to Stamford from New York - my 8th grader was new to Stamford and to the Dolan Middle school. The staff at Dolan is amazing! They were warm and concerned from the start. I was amazed at the detail that they provided in assessing and assisting with the transition. From the Principle to the Teachers and also support staff (school psychologist, social worker, guidance counselor) - everyone took a SINCERE interest in the progress of my child. He is doing great and will be graduating in June - we are truly grateful to have had the Dolan experience! As they say in the school - Have a Dolan Day! I would highly recommend this Middle school to anyone in Stamford - or anyone considering moving into the area. We love Dolan - and that the improvement in my child's focus and performance in school is the best part of all. Thank you Dolan!

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted April 17, 2009

Dolan School 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted March 24, 2008

Dolan School 1

Posted April 18, 2005
My sixth grader has had a wonderful experience at Dolan this year. What a relief for a slightly nervous new middle school parent! The teachers are involved, the administration is caring and the discipline concept seems appropriate. The principal seems to know most of the children--which is rare in a middle school. We love Dolan.

Posted May 19, 2004

Dolan School 4

Posted March 17, 2004

Dolan School
51 Toms Rd, Stamford, CT  06906
Last modified Dolan School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dolan School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top