Bad
Good

Dolan is a great school. The staff care about the students and want them to succeed. The principal is strong and she tries to create a community culture and keep the expectation high for student achievement. Staff is responsive to any parent communication and my own son loves going to school.

I have 2 daughter that attend dolan abd i couldnt be happier with the school. The principle is so possitive and enthusiastic in her work which spreads into the teachers and students. We entered the lottery for the city magnet schools which we disnt get, i think that was a blessing for us because Dolan has really surpassed all ours and our daughters expectations.

We moved to Stamford from New York - my 8th grader was new to Stamford and to the Dolan Middle school. The staff at Dolan is amazing! They were warm and concerned from the start. I was amazed at the detail that they provided in assessing and assisting with the transition. From the Principle to the Teachers and also support staff (school psychologist, social worker, guidance counselor) - everyone took a SINCERE interest in the progress of my child. He is doing great and will be graduating in June - we are truly grateful to have had the Dolan experience! As they say in the school - Have a Dolan Day! I would highly recommend this Middle school to anyone in Stamford - or anyone considering moving into the area. We love Dolan - and that the improvement in my child's focus and performance in school is the best part of all. Thank you Dolan!

Last modified Dolan School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.