Stratford, CT
Students enrolled: 1,236

Bunnell High School 2

Posted July 24, 2014
They are few good things at this school. The amount of bad teachers is equal to the amount of good teachers. A lot of the sport coaches are frustrating and are coaching recklessly. There isn't much opportunity. Students don't give feedback on how teachers teach, so they continue to faultly teach. The electives are beginning to expand which is good. Although, the school sadly puts quantity over quality and degrades any purpose for learning material (because there usually isn't a purpose, but we can thank the screwed up school system for that). But, the school is very diverse which is fantastic.

Posted September 04, 2010
LOVED IT!! GREAT SCHOOL AWESOME TEACHERS GREAT STAFF AND DR ORR AND ADMIN ROCK!! SERIOUSLY THEY DO.. THEY HAVE STRONG DISCIPLINE AND TEACH RIGHT M ORALS

Bunnell High School 1

Posted April 01, 2010
The school is not a good working enviorment. Some teachers have low expectation for students. Teachers allow student to slack causing them to not be able to comprehend in the next learning subject.

Bunnell High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I got a great high school experience at Bunnell. It was a positive environment and I felt a lot of support form all the faculty and staff. It's a close knit community that feels like home to all its students.

Bunnell High School 0

Posted August 10, 2009
Excellent school. Principal is a great guy who really cares about kids. My son played soccer and the athletic director helped us out with a problem...he went out of his way.

Posted June 02, 2008

Posted March 06, 2008
Right now I am a senior at Bunnell I love it here. This school has prepared me to take the next step in my life. I must agree that Bunnell is overcrowded but I learned that if I just go from class to class I have no problem. I have learned that there are so many teachers that really care about you? If I ever had a problem, the administrators are right there to help you, as are the guidance counselors. Bunnell is a safe school, where there are 2 security guards always on duty making sure that things are safe. Bunnell honestly had everything that I would ever want in my high school. I played sports was in clubs, and got to take amazing electives.

Bunnell High School 2

Posted November 14, 2007
Bunnell High School is so overcrowded that the teachers don't remember who they tell what to... My child needs extra help and attention in his studies. Teachers constantly tell my child that they'll give him extra time or help on homework or projects, but, becase they have so many students, they don't remember they've said it and of course, my child suffers the negative repercussions. This school is WAY too overcrowded and if you have a child that needs extra attention, you will not find it at Bunnell.

Bunnell High School 1

Posted May 31, 2006
- a former student

Bunnell High School 4

Posted May 08, 2006
My oldest son graduated from Bunnell High School in 2003. He is currently attending college working towards a degree in Clinical Research. He was able to take a number of 'Advanced Placement' classes at Bunnell. My second son is a sophomore and my third will attend next year. I see this school as a safe and nurturing environment for my children. A large portion of the teaching staff is 30 years old or younger. I believe this to be a tremendous asset. The kids are able to relate better and the teachers are young and full of ideas and the energy to fulfill them. The staff is caring and the curriculum is one of the best in the state. There are many extra curricular activities to choose from with more being created every year. I am very pleased with the experience and education my children receive at Bunnell High School.

Bunnell High School
One Bulldog Blvd, Stratford, CT  06614
Last modified Bunnell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bunnell High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top