Bad
Good

They are few good things at this school. The amount of bad teachers is equal to the amount of good teachers. A lot of the sport coaches are frustrating and are coaching recklessly. There isn't much opportunity. Students don't give feedback on how teachers teach, so they continue to faultly teach. The electives are beginning to expand which is good. Although, the school sadly puts quantity over quality and degrades any purpose for learning material (because there usually isn't a purpose, but we can thank the screwed up school system for that). But, the school is very diverse which is fantastic.

LOVED IT!! GREAT SCHOOL AWESOME TEACHERS GREAT STAFF AND DR ORR AND ADMIN ROCK!! SERIOUSLY THEY DO.. THEY HAVE STRONG DISCIPLINE AND TEACH RIGHT M ORALS

The school is not a good working enviorment. Some teachers have low expectation for students. Teachers allow student to slack causing them to not be able to comprehend in the next learning subject.

I got a great high school experience at Bunnell. It was a positive environment and I felt a lot of support form all the faculty and staff. It's a close knit community that feels like home to all its students.

Excellent school. Principal is a great guy who really cares about kids. My son played soccer and the athletic director helped us out with a problem...he went out of his way.

Right now I am a senior at Bunnell I love it here. This school has prepared me to take the next step in my life. I must agree that Bunnell is overcrowded but I learned that if I just go from class to class I have no problem. I have learned that there are so many teachers that really care about you? If I ever had a problem, the administrators are right there to help you, as are the guidance counselors. Bunnell is a safe school, where there are 2 security guards always on duty making sure that things are safe. Bunnell honestly had everything that I would ever want in my high school. I played sports was in clubs, and got to take amazing electives.

Bunnell High School is so overcrowded that the teachers don't remember who they tell what to... My child needs extra help and attention in his studies. Teachers constantly tell my child that they'll give him extra time or help on homework or projects, but, becase they have so many students, they don't remember they've said it and of course, my child suffers the negative repercussions. This school is WAY too overcrowded and if you have a child that needs extra attention, you will not find it at Bunnell.

Last modified Bunnell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.