Stratford, CT

Posted June 01, 2014
Chapel school is excellent. The community is warm and very accepting and the academics are great. I cannot say enough great things about this school.

Posted March 29, 2013
This school is fantastic. The teachers are great, the students generally well behaved. They really try very to cater the learning to each individual child's needs so that children at all different levels are appropriately challenged. The PTA is great as well.

Posted November 27, 2009
The teacher to student ratio is very appealing and the teacher involvement is refreshing. My children get the individual attention that I expect as they require it. I have two children attending the school and have to say the teachers appear to love working there and care for the success of the kids. There seems to be an air to strive for excellence. The parental involvement is fantastic. The fathers are even organizing a fathers club to assist in school activities.

Posted September 04, 2008
Great school, attentive and caring teachers that appear genuine and involved well beyond the minimum requirements. We have moved several times and have experienced the good and the bad. Chapel school, we have no doubt, will prepare our children for life's challenges. tremendous parent involvement ad a great pta. Good student teacher ratio.

Posted June 15, 2008
My son attended Kindergarten @ Chapel and he absolutely loved going to school and can't wait to start 1st grade. He felt so comfortable @ Chapel. My husband & I both feel that Chapel is the best school around for starting out a child. We believe kindergarten is the stepping stone to the best education. We can only hope that our daughter will go to Chapel and enjoy it as much. Ms. Craig (the principal) and the teachers there are so very helpful, understanding, and caring.

Chapel School

Posted October 10, 2007
This is a great school for I have two kids in it and the staff and programs are great. They challenge the kids and expect for them to do their best. Good parent involvement with a strong pta presence.

Posted June 05, 2005
Chapel Street School is superb! The principal, Mr. B is the best. He is involved in every aspect of the school yet he still manages to empower his staff. He shows so much care for the children, their well-being and safety. He is like a loving drill sargeant! He has this school so organized. A great spirit of excellence in this school. The PTA is wonderful. There are always events going on and parent involvement is good too. The staff are a reflection of the leadership - they are supportive, loving, flexible and kind. My husband and I are thrilled that our children (kinderg. and 3rd grade) attend Chapel. They love going to school and are happy with their teachers! Superb, Superb, Superb!

Chapel School
380 Chapel St, Stratford, CT  06614
Last modified Chapel School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapel School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top