Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My son's teacher, Mrs. Garber, is terrific and gets the kids to work to their full potential. His first grade and kindergarten teachers were also wonderful.

Teachers and administration are responsive to my concerns and requests for meetings and/or conferences about my child.

Chapel is ok. The issue with Chapel is it is not a neighborhood school. Very few students live in the "Chapel" district". The majority of students are bused in from the other side of town. My son has very few classmates that live on the Chapel side of town. Therefore it really lacks a community feel and parents do not seem very involved.

This school is fantastic. The teachers are great, the students generally well behaved. They really try very to cater the learning to each individual child's needs so that children at all different levels are appropriately challenged. The PTA is great as well.

The teacher to student ratio is very appealing and the teacher involvement is refreshing. My children get the individual attention that I expect as they require it. I have two children attending the school and have to say the teachers appear to love working there and care for the success of the kids. There seems to be an air to strive for excellence. The parental involvement is fantastic. The fathers are even organizing a fathers club to assist in school activities.

Great school, attentive and caring teachers that appear genuine and involved well beyond the minimum requirements. We have moved several times and have experienced the good and the bad. Chapel school, we have no doubt, will prepare our children for life's challenges. tremendous parent involvement ad a great pta. Good student teacher ratio.

My son attended Kindergarten @ Chapel and he absolutely loved going to school and can't wait to start 1st grade. He felt so comfortable @ Chapel. My husband & I both feel that Chapel is the best school around for starting out a child. We believe kindergarten is the stepping stone to the best education. We can only hope that our daughter will go to Chapel and enjoy it as much. Ms. Craig (the principal) and the teachers there are so very helpful, understanding, and caring.

This is a great school for I have two kids in it and the staff and programs are great. They challenge the kids and expect for them to do their best. Good parent involvement with a strong pta presence.

Last modified Chapel School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.