Stratford, CT

Posted February 13, 2012
I was apprehensive about my kindergartner going to this school. The outside is rundown and needs repairs. The playground leaves a lot to be desired, as does the location. I am happy to say I was wrong! The environment is warm and inviting, the principal is a miracle worker and I love my daughter's teacher. Thank you Franklin!

Posted November 10, 2011
A great school, wonderful staff and family environment. Congratulations FES for the Lone Pine Award!!!

Posted January 05, 2010
I just love this school!!! There is such a sense of community here. They (faculty/administration) really go out of their way to help families better educate children and give positive experiences

Posted December 17, 2009
The only reason why i gave it all 5 stars is because Mrs. Gorton she is the best! Thanks for teaching me Mrs. Gorton

Posted July 09, 2009

Posted June 25, 2009
This is an awesome school and the staff encourages kids to do their best. Great staff support. My kid really enjoyed natures classrooma and has made some great progress too.

Posted November 29, 2008
Franklin School is wonderful. I have two kids. One was in second grade last year and the other is in kindergarten now. Both of them love being there. The new principal is very warm and friendly. The art,gym, and music teachers are their favorite. Although, they love their classroom teachers, they know they are cared for by any staff member in the building. I also heard about the nature's classroom and cannot wait for them to be a part of that in the coming years.

Posted October 10, 2007
I think Franklin is a great school with wonderful support for parents and kids. The nature classroom program is also one of the good things the kids participate in.

Franklin School
1895 Barnum Ave, Stratford, CT  06615
Last modified Franklin School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top