Stratford, CT

Posted August 13, 2014
We love Nichols School! It is a smaller, community orientated place to learn and grow. The administration is VERY responsive and kind. Teachers are experienced and definitely try new techniques, tools and ideas. The PTA is active and parents are able to volunteer if they'd like in the classroom.

Posted April 17, 2014
Nichols is a wonderful school with awesome teachers, staff and a great principal. Everyone does their best with the resources they have and work hard. They are there because they love the kids. It's an awesome school and my kids love it!

Posted December 18, 2009
I have two children in Nichols School. we have just moved to Stratford from New York. I have seen improvenments in their all around academics improve by 10 fold. The entire faculty is absolutely Fantastic, and very understanding. They have made us feel like part of their family.

Posted September 22, 2009
I have nothing but good things to say about Nichols school. I currently have 2 children at Nichols. The staff have been wonderful every year. The principal is phenomenal. You can tell her staff respect her and it shows in their work. The support staff have been wonderful to my family and Nichols has a very dedicated PTA. I wouldn't want to send my children any where else.

Posted September 20, 2009
Very active PTA and dedicated staff! Great place for children to be.

Posted September 20, 2009
They have the best P.E. teacher ever!

Posted June 07, 2009
Wonderful school, the principal runs and tight ship and the teachers are very dedicated.

Posted May 22, 2009
My daughter goes to this school and I am very happy with the challenges her teacher presents to her on a daily basis.

Posted February 02, 2009
I have three children that attend Nichols Elem. The school has been a wonderful place for my children to learn. It is very safe and the staff are no. 1.

Posted October 17, 2006
People may say whatever they want,but at the end of the day,who had the best improvement and scores in the district?In addition,Nichols has had excellent test scores not once,but twice in the last four years.This was during a time when it was completely underrated by all.My hat goes off to all the staff including the principal, who worked together to pull this off in spite of those whose agendas had nothing to do with what was good for kids.hurray for Nichols!

396 Nichols Ave, Stratford, CT  06614
Last modified Nichols School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nichols School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top