Posted August 13, 2014
We love Nichols School! It is a smaller, community orientated place to learn and grow. The administration is VERY responsive and kind. Teachers are experienced and definitely try new techniques, tools and ideas. The PTA is active and parents are able to volunteer if they'd like in the classroom.

Posted April 17, 2014
Nichols is a wonderful school with awesome teachers, staff and a great principal. Everyone does their best with the resources they have and work hard. They are there because they love the kids. It's an awesome school and my kids love it!

Posted December 22, 2009

Posted December 18, 2009
I have two children in Nichols School. we have just moved to Stratford from New York. I have seen improvenments in their all around academics improve by 10 fold. The entire faculty is absolutely Fantastic, and very understanding. They have made us feel like part of their family.

Nichols School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
I have nothing but good things to say about Nichols school. I currently have 2 children at Nichols. The staff have been wonderful every year. The principal is phenomenal. You can tell her staff respect her and it shows in their work. The support staff have been wonderful to my family and Nichols has a very dedicated PTA. I wouldn't want to send my children any where else.

Posted September 21, 2009

Posted September 21, 2009

Posted September 20, 2009
Very active PTA and dedicated staff! Great place for children to be.

Nichols School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
They have the best P.E. teacher ever!

Posted June 07, 2009
Wonderful school, the principal runs and tight ship and the teachers are very dedicated.

Nichols School
396 Nichols Ave, Stratford, CT  06614
Last modified Nichols School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nichols School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top