Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

We moved purposefull for the chance at a better school system. We had some difficulties with our son in second grade with his teacher, but seemed to get support from administration and the nurse. We are having much better success now that our daughter is in second grade. The teachers do not communicate with parents very well, but the atmosphere of the building is fantastic, and our kids loved it. Happy with our move so far!

The previous reviews are old, but not wrong. Spaulding remains a fabulous school and has a terrific PreK program, plus programs for before and after school, so parents can work. The teachers are all top notch and the atmosphere is very caring and family-oriented. I'm so glad my child is attending spauldihg.

This is a great school. Teachers are highly educated and principal knows almost all kids by name. She is amazing.I explore other options for my kids and I decided to send them in this school and I don't regret it a bit.It is great school for special need kids. I just wish they have program for gifted children too.

Last modified A. Ward Spaulding School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2