A. Ward Spaulding School 5

Posted September 26, 2010
The previous reviews are old, but not wrong. Spaulding remains a fabulous school and has a terrific PreK program, plus programs for before and after school, so parents can work. The teachers are all top notch and the atmosphere is very caring and family-oriented. I'm so glad my child is attending spauldihg.

A. Ward Spaulding School 5

Posted April 04, 2007
This is a great school. Teachers are highly educated and principal knows almost all kids by name. She is amazing.I explore other options for my kids and I decided to send them in this school and I don't regret it a bit.It is great school for special need kids. I just wish they have program for gifted children too.

A. Ward Spaulding School 4

Posted August 25, 2003
Under the leadership of a progressive, family-oriented, highly intelligent principal, Spaulding presents a wonderful environment promoting the intellectual, emotional, and physical well-being of its students. Teachers are cream-of-the-crop and PTO is unbelieveable in its support and involvement. Now all we need is a bigger budget to allow this school community realize its full potential; it is held back by factors beyond its control. This is a great school made up of countless people who know, who care, and who take action, resulting in a fine education for its students and the opportunity for parents to stay informed and involved along the way.

A. Ward Spaulding School
945 Mountain Rd, Suffield, CT  06078
Last modified A. Ward Spaulding School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
A. Ward Spaulding School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top