Terryville, CT

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter attends Eli Terry Jr Middle School & she is in 7th grade. I love the school. They teachers are very helpful in with helping her with her needs.Her teachers send me emails on what needs to be done for her homework & I find that to be very helpful on my part. My daughter attends the K.I.M & loves to goto them. I find that all the staff is very friendly. I love the school

Posted July 13, 2013
It's an okay school. It goes by fast. The teachers are okay. Some of the teachers are really good though!

Posted May 09, 2013
This school has so much to offer my children. I have 3 kids and each of them are involved in sports or clubs. They absolutely love staying after school and participating in such events. The teachers here are very helpful. And if you are a baseball fan, our team is undefeated!

Posted May 09, 2013
My children are very happy with Eli Terry! They love it soooo much! It's so wonderful seeing there faces when they get home because they had a wonderful day! What a wonderful school!

Eli Terry Jr. Middle School 2

Posted June 23, 2011
I just finished attending Eli Terry, and all I say is that you will be better off going somewhere else. The teachers are all sexist and usually favor the "popular people" over others. Terryville is full of drug addicted kids that you would not want your son/daughter involved with. The only part that I find okay is their sports and club programs. There are the usual choices (Soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball etc.) but there are many clubs. They also provide a late bus on few days for kids who can't stay usually. Their administration is also very unstable. They are constantly enforcing rules on some students but not on all. Plus there was there has been 2 teachers fired for reasons I will not name. One you know of the other you don't but it's not as bad but still pretty bad. If I wanted to lie and say this school is great, I would, but I'm not going to. This school is a step down from the elementary school that I went to in Plymouth. All in all, don't send you kid here.

Posted January 12, 2010
this school is a wonderful school any body would be lucky to go there

Posted December 09, 2009

Posted October 10, 2009
The school has wonderful after school programs.

Posted October 10, 2009
I am now a highschool student, and in my last year at Eli Terry, previously Fisher, unnecessary and rediculous rules were put into action. this really caused us all to want a huge rebellion, but we were all too nervous to do it. Other than this, the teachers are fantastic, and i had a great experience here. I miss it so much.

Eli Terry Jr. Middle School 4

Posted September 09, 2008
There are kinks in ever chain of leadership. Fisher has its ups and downs, but overall proved to me to be a worthy school for any bright young mind to prosper.

Eli Terry Jr. Middle School
79 North Main St, Terryville, CT  06786
Last modified Eli Terry Jr. Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eli Terry Jr. Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top