Torrington Middle School 5

Posted December 28, 2013
Tms is a great school. It gets bad reviews, but those are always from people who haven't gone there . I am a 7th grader at the school and have really enjoyed my experience so far. Not only do the teachers help me as well as other students display a better understanding of middle school concepts, such as early alegbra, they make the learning interesting as well. At Tms, you learn how to apply your learning to every day experiences and have fun in the process. Most students at Torrington Middle School are kind and welcoming also. My advise to any new student at the school, whether you are an incoming sixth grader or you are moving to the city from somewhere else, is to keep your head held high and be confident. Torrington Middle School is great, but you just have to let it show you that it is. Good Luck! I hope to see you at Torrington Middle School!!!!!!

Torrington Middle School 4

Posted November 10, 2013
Great teachers who do an amazing job educating students with a wide range of abilities.

Torrington Middle School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
Wonderful, diverse school with caring staff. Students are very motivated as demonstrated by their perseverance to raise money to bring Tina Meier to address the school on Cyberbullying. I feel lucky to work there and with these children.

Torrington Middle School 2

Posted March 09, 2010

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted December 06, 2008

Torrington Middle School 0

Posted November 19, 2008
This is my son's 1st year at TMS. I had major concerns since he was bullyied in grade school. My son has always struggled and received extra help but always was a B student. Since he has been going to TMS, I have not had one problem, the teachers are all wonderful and my son just got his report card and rec'd 4 A's and 2-B's. He loves the school and the teachers are very encouraging with him. My experience so far has been excelent. (I do aggree though that not enough information comes home about extra cirriculum activies)

Torrington Middle School 2

Posted June 22, 2008
Tms has been has been a nightmare,teachers don't listen to kids issues/problems.I'd rather they used some of the millions on better teachers & teach compassion then on a new school. I'd rather pay for a private school for 6-8th grades..Sorry TMS you failed the grade in my book.

Torrington Middle School 4

Posted January 31, 2008
I love going to this school, we do get a bad reputation but i really enjoy it there.

Torrington Middle School
200 Middle School Rd, Torrington, CT  06790
Last modified Torrington Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Torrington Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top