Posted May 25, 2014
The best school ever without a doubt! I loved every moment of Frenchtown. I'd like to give special shoutouts to the principal and vice principal for doing an excellent job with scheduling and planning events. I would also like to say that the teachers are exceptionally caring and loving. The teachers are the highlight of the school. The 5th grade teacher, Ms. Demshak has inspired and cared for the kids and would definitely like to thank her. I will definetly never forget this amazing school. It's exceptional

Posted January 19, 2014
School is spectacular, teachers are great. Having moved from CT two years ago where my two kids went to "French town", regret is the only thing I can say. Frenchtown is the greatest school ever and the move has been a terrible experience and a horrible downgrade that I will regret for the rest of my life. My fingers are crossed that we can move back soon and away from the current dull school and away from this bad experience. BTW we are seriously moving back just to move our kids from their current horrible school and put the smile back on their faces at French town El.

Posted August 21, 2012
I am now in 6th grade at Hillcreast Middle School. I went to Frenchtown for 6 years. Let me tell you if you want a good school dont come here. This is an awsome school with only the best teachers and the best principle Mrs.Norcel. They teach Technolegy. They also have air conditioning.

Frenchtown Elementary School 0

Posted January 01, 2009
Frenchtown is a great school! It's a wonderful atmosfere for the children to learn, as well for the staff and parents to get evolved.As a parent I recognized how important it is the first years of our children schooling, and Frenchtown has been a very important set on my children school -life. All the teacher, with no comparison are simply Wonderful and caring , well trained professionals, as well the Principal, Ms. Norcel and the Assistant Principal ,Ms. Strever are always very present at all the school activities and education matters, really hands-on , mind and body evolved every level. very caring and nurturing environment at all aspects, when family and parents are very welcome to participate. Mt family and my children are very fortunate to be at the Frenchtown school for 4 years.My older child just move to Middle school with a beautiful transition and well prepared. Thank you all. Semeghini.

Posted August 27, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006
Wonderful school! My son completed kindergarden a few months ago and just entered 1st grade. His kindergarden teacher, Ms. Sansone was an absolute gift. Her warm demeanor, obvious love for children, and individual attention, (to all students) was more than I had hoped for. The school itself is absolutely beautiful. The 2-story structure is bathed in light and ambiance. Mrs. Norcel, the school's principal, is an on-hands professional who very obviously cares tremendously for all her kids. She is a constant presence in the classrooms and involves herself in all aspects of their well-being and education. My son's present teacher, Mrs. Mordecai, is a joy as well. My son adores her and loves going to school. As a parent, I feel that these first few years are most important in a child's life. If their experience is a negative one they will carry that negativity throughout their school years. Thanks, Frenchtown!

Posted June 23, 2006

Frenchtown Elementary School
30 Frenchtown Rd, Trumbull, CT  06611
Last modified Frenchtown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frenchtown Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top