Booth Hill School 3

Posted March 06, 2014
awesome. lunches could be better. Fabulous school president.she/he is great, the teacher try very hard.

Posted June 27, 2013
My daughter moved in Booth Hill at the middle of the year but teachers and students were so welcoming and transition was so smooth. This school has got excellent Principal who manages the staff and kids safety to the extent. I really liked the teachers, school programs led by PTA and Father's Club and kids are always busy. Community is quite diverse and accomodates all type kids, to grow stong in the Global world. Best wish to the school, staff and kids future.

Posted March 14, 2013
What a great school! The teachers, principal, and staff are all very engaged, responsive, and enthusiastic.

Posted July 19, 2012
The teachers are fabulous at this elementary school. I have never had one that both myself and my child didn't absolutely love.

Booth Hill School 2

Posted August 11, 2011
If you have a child with needs, be on guard! The social worker at Booth Hill school is not a caring and compassionate person. She seems more concerned about saving money and keeping children from receiving services rather than recognizing and responding to their needs. If you find yourself facing a bullying situation or PPT, hire an advocate. You will most definitely need one.

Posted July 09, 2010
Excellent school, Great parent teacher network. The Teachers, Principal and the rest of the staff is very courteous and friendly. My children simply love going to Booth Hill.

Booth Hill School 0

Posted April 21, 2008
I couldn't be happier with Booth Hill! My daugter is finishing 5th grade and my son is in first. I can't say enough about the staff as well as the PTA. The parental involvement at the school is wonderful. It is a smaller which gives it a real tight community feel.

Booth Hill School 4

Posted July 04, 2005
Our daughter had a wonderful kindergarten experience at Booth Hill. We are looking forward to many more years of involvement at this wonderful school.

Booth Hill School
545 Booth Hill Rd, Trumbull, CT  06611
Last modified Booth Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Booth Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.