Posted April 21, 2014
My daughter has been attending DFS since kindergarten. She is now in the fourth grade. We and her absolutely love this school. For example, she was excelling in a certain area of study and was put in an enrichment class to meet her aptitude. We love the teachers, she cannot wait to get up and go to school. She is very happy here!

Posted April 15, 2014
My kids love this school very much! Teachers, principal, enrichment teachers, social workers are very careful, kind, professional and creative. My boy will graduate soon. But he will miss DFS, since this school brings him to next level! Great school!!

Posted June 13, 2012
Our oldest son is completing his 2nd year at DFS and we couldn't be more pleased with this Trumbull elementary school. The environment is academically exceptional and each teacher, specialist and administrator demonstrates the utmost in professional enthusiasm with respect to their individualized craft. When our child is at DFS, We know he is in the next best set of hands beside our own. They nurture and cultivate in such a way that it feels like your child is their number one, most important priority. This school is truly a gem of the town.

Daniels Farm School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
the parents are involved, the teachers and staff are caring and the kids seems to enjoy being there.

Posted September 08, 2007
- a former student
I went to Daniels Farm when I was in elementary school and I moved to Florida. The schools here don't compare to Daniels Farm, it's the best school in the world! - 6th grade

Posted December 18, 2005
- a former student
Amazing! The teachers were fantastic, there were no problems, I loved it! The extracurricular activities are unbeleivable! They made learning fun and easy even though they aren't exactly rich. I had a great time from start to finish! The PTA organized so many events that the PTA was practically the leaders! Many kids scored high on tests, much more than any other school I've seen in my life!

Posted February 23, 2004

Daniels Farm School
710 Daniels Farm Rd, Trumbull, CT  06611
Last modified Daniels Farm School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniels Farm School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top