Trumbull, CT

Posted February 13, 2014
I have a special needs child and the school provided a nurturing environment. He had a great team of teachers, paras and the top level officials were extremely supportive! What a gratifying experience we had at Hillcrest and my son misses his school so!

Hillcrest Middle School 2

Posted February 25, 2012
If you have a child with special needs beware! I wish I had known before the damage of not addressing my sons issues was done.

Posted April 21, 2010
My son attends Hillcrest Middle School. It has an excellent staff as well as great facilities. The Zero Tolerance for bullying has come through from Booth Hill Elementary School. A great group of people make for the best middle school ever!

Posted June 23, 2009
The school is fine, with some good teachers, but the overall atmosphere and administration is severely lacking

Hillcrest Middle School 0

Posted May 18, 2008
I go there, and it is great. All the teachers enjoy there job and will go to great lengths to help struggling students. I have loved the 9 years that I have been in the Trumbull School system

Hillcrest Middle School 4

Posted April 18, 2006
There is a high level of parent involvement and most of the teaching staff are very motivated. My child had reading issues and this year she has excelled in the school. We are very pleased. It is a well rounded school.

Hillcrest Middle School 4

Posted March 13, 2006
Hillcrest is a family community based school with a strong PTA. Many extracurricular activities are offered and Art, Music, Foreign Language and Tech courses are offered. Students are encouraged to excel

Posted December 06, 2005

Hillcrest Middle School
530 Daniels Farm Rd, Trumbull, CT  06611
Last modified Hillcrest Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillcrest Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top