Trumbull, CT

Posted September 26, 2013
I graduated from Jane Ryan 2 years ago, and it's amazing! Even though we're not a very rich school, the teachers are so nice, the children aren't too mean to one another, and the programs after school are great! And the music program is awesome!!!!!!

Posted August 11, 2013
I went to Jane Ryan for elementary school, (I am now approaching my senior year in high school), and it was great. I always had great, supportive teachers and it was a very nurturing environment.

Posted May 25, 2010
We moved to Trumbull and picked this school out of all the ones in town. We LOVE the school, the principal, teacher, paras, aides, TLC after school - it's great!

Jane Ryan School 0

Posted May 14, 2009
the staff is a very caring bunch of people!

Posted August 10, 2008
My son is entering 2nd grade and we couldn't ask for a more attentive, nuturing group of professionals to foster his learning but more importantly to make him feel comfortable with himself within the school environment.

Posted July 14, 2008
couldn't ask for a more nurturing environment while watching my child excel academically. the teachers are top-notch, our reading level scores top CT state

Jane Ryan School 0

Posted December 13, 2007
Can't get better than this. Great principal! Fantastic Community!

Jane Ryan School 4

Posted February 23, 2004
Jane Ryan school has a great principal who is always visible and accessible to parents and students. Most of the teachers are very attentive and caring w/ their students. I have no complaints.

Jane Ryan School
190 Park Ln, Trumbull, CT  06611
Last modified Jane Ryan School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jane Ryan School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top