Bad
Good

We moved our kids across the country to a new town. Jane Ryan Elementary is one of the biggest reasons they are flourishing. From the principal to faculty to staff to parents to kids, every facet of Jane Ryan makes my eyes water with thankfulness. THANK YOU JANE RYAN ELEMENTARY!

I graduated from Jane Ryan 2 years ago, and it's amazing! Even though we're not a very rich school, the teachers are so nice, the children aren't too mean to one another, and the programs after school are great! And the music program is awesome!!!!!!

I went to Jane Ryan for elementary school, (I am now approaching my senior year in high school), and it was great. I always had great, supportive teachers and it was a very nurturing environment.

We moved to Trumbull and picked this school out of all the ones in town. We LOVE the school, the principal, teacher, paras, aides, TLC after school - it's great!

the staff is a very caring bunch of people!

My son is entering 2nd grade and we couldn't ask for a more attentive, nuturing group of professionals to foster his learning but more importantly to make him feel comfortable with himself within the school environment.

couldn't ask for a more nurturing environment while watching my child excel academically. the teachers are top-notch, our reading level scores top CT state

Can't get better than this. Great principal! Fantastic Community!

Last modified Jane Ryan School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.