Trumbull, CT

Middlebrook School 5

Posted January 06, 2007
My son attended this school for Kindergarten and part of first grade. The only reason we left this school was due to an out of state job transfer. I can not say enough good things about this school and the Trumbull school system as a whole, including the Pre-school - which two of my children attended. I found the staff to be caring and very supportive. My son flourished in this environment and we were very sorry to leave. My son loved his 1st grade teacher, Mrs. McCausland. Anyone looking in Fairfield county would do well to choose Trumbull. We were very sad to leave!!!

Middlebrook School
220 Middlebrooks Ave, Trumbull, CT  06611
Last modified Middlebrook School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middlebrook School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top