Uncasville, CT

Posted March 25, 2015
Ive had nothing but amazing experience with this school. The teachers my kids have had have been very tentative to my kids. They truly care about not only your child's education but their well-being and moral. The principal has always made me feel welcome every time I have gone in. If you have any concerns they do not brush it off. They make sure to address your concerns to your satisfaction. This school is a gem! Im so glad my kids attend here as I couldn't have asked for a better learning environment then this school.

Posted June 02, 2014
We love Mohegan !!! The staff and teachers are caring and wonderful!! Top notch education!

Posted April 19, 2010
Why do you love Mohegan School? I love Mohegan school because its a school that really cares about its students and really provides all the education and help they may need or they do need. They are doing a great job for my four kids. Thanks

Posted October 03, 2009
The teachers and staff at Mohegan are the best! They give thier all for the students.

Posted January 23, 2009
Mohegan School really cares about it's students! I have worked in many districts as a related services (special ed) staff member in the past 30 years. Mohegan school works very hard to meet all children's needs. The principal is down to earth and caring.

Posted December 15, 2004
Two of my three children attended this school. It was a great experience for us! the entire staff is friendly, helpful and really care about our children and their well-being. Connecticut schools are great!

49 Golden Rd, Uncasville, CT  06382
Last modified Mohegan School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mohegan School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top