Bad
Good

CRS is really best from our experience... our kid really developed many skills from this school.. The teacher - parent communication is so good and interactive... I really rate this school as the best for my kid..

I think that overall, I would rate this school as above satisfactory. I feel that there is room for improvement. My son has attended this school since 1st grade. With the exception of his second grade teacher, I would rate each teacher as excellent. They have all done their best to help my son to succeed. My son's state test scores exceed the Vernon and regional expectations. That being said, I am also a very involved parent. I think that I would give this school five stars if it were heavier in the arts. I have not attended one school play in the past 5 years. My son gets one hour of "specials" a week that include art, music, library, gym and computer class. I wish that the school would embrace the arts more. That being said, I feel that my 5th grader should be more educated in computer usage.

Last modified Center Road School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.