Wallingford, CT
Before care: Yes

Heritage Baptist Academy 5

Posted January 04, 2014
This is an amazing private school that is a hidden gem! I went to this school from kindergarten through 12th grade. I wouldn't send my kids to any other school! They are big enough to have a classroom setting for each grade but small enough that each child gets helped individually! Your child will never feel lost in the shuffle like they would in a large school and the one on one help during class is great too! I can remember being in elementary and having combined play practice where older high school kids helping me learn lines for the school play or feeling safe that knives and guns were never brought to my school by anyone. The curriculum is very well rounded with regards to its Christian based standards of high morals and belief in God and the Bible, and its strong academic curriculum using ABeka, Bob Jones, Landmark, and more! I taught at this school for 3 years after college and I would highly recommend it to any parent who wants to feel that there child is safe, loved, and taught by someone who truly cares!

Heritage Baptist Academy 5

Posted September 02, 2005

Heritage Baptist Academy
161 South Whittlesey Avenue, Wallingford, CT  06492
Last modified Heritage Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Baptist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top