Heritage Baptist Academy 5

Posted April 13, 2015
Heritage Baptist Academy is a wonderful Christian School. My oldest has been attending for four years, my middle for two years and we couldn't be happier. The class sizes create a calm, organized and safe environment for learning. My children feel loved by the teachers and staff and truly love going to school. The school has a wonderful spirit from the youngest to the oldest. As a parent, I feel we have a partnership with the school in helping us raise our children for the Lord. They are excelling academically all while learning important Bible truths and principles that will stay with them for their lifetime. I strongly recommend visiting the school, it speaks for itself.

Heritage Baptist Academy 5

Posted January 04, 2014
This is an amazing private school that is a hidden gem! I went to this school from kindergarten through 12th grade. I wouldn't send my kids to any other school! They are big enough to have a classroom setting for each grade but small enough that each child gets helped individually! Your child will never feel lost in the shuffle like they would in a large school and the one on one help during class is great too! I can remember being in elementary and having combined play practice where older high school kids helping me learn lines for the school play or feeling safe that knives and guns were never brought to my school by anyone. The curriculum is very well rounded with regards to its Christian based standards of high morals and belief in God and the Bible, and its strong academic curriculum using ABeka, Bob Jones, Landmark, and more! I taught at this school for 3 years after college and I would highly recommend it to any parent who wants to feel that there child is safe, loved, and taught by someone who truly cares!

Heritage Baptist Academy
161 South Whittlesey Avenue, Wallingford, CT  06492
Last modified Heritage Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Heritage Baptist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top