Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Very understanding and patient of my daughters needs. The staff at Yalesville/Harvest Park are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We recently moved to town and my son was welcomed with open arms. Although he still struggles with reading he has come a long way with only one year at Yalesville! The environment is positive with affirmations posted throughout the school and the children start the day with positive announcements. Although my son was excited for summer he was actually sad he wasn't going to go to school. I also want to mention that I do know that Wallingford has a reputation for being a bit "racist" but my son is bi-racial and hasn't felt the least bit an outsider.

this school is amazing it has great teachers and much more

Since my child falls within the 2% of African Americans that attend the school, I can say that this school has zero tolerance for ethnic slurs/names. This was an issue when my child first enrolled four years ago. We have had allot of support in the past when my child was out sick due to an illness. The school paid for my child to get tutoring during the summer to catch up during the summer with out having to attend summer school. The principal and staff are very qualified and excellent at keeping the lines of communication open with the parents.

Last modified Yalesville School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.