Wallingford, CT

Yalesville School 5

Posted July 08, 2013
We recently moved to town and my son was welcomed with open arms. Although he still struggles with reading he has come a long way with only one year at Yalesville! The environment is positive with affirmations posted throughout the school and the children start the day with positive announcements. Although my son was excited for summer he was actually sad he wasn't going to go to school. I also want to mention that I do know that Wallingford has a reputation for being a bit "racist" but my son is bi-racial and hasn't felt the least bit an outsider.

Yalesville School 5

Posted December 16, 2008
this school is amazing it has great teachers and much more

Yalesville School 4

Posted October 03, 2006
Since my child falls within the 2% of African Americans that attend the school, I can say that this school has zero tolerance for ethnic slurs/names. This was an issue when my child first enrolled four years ago. We have had allot of support in the past when my child was out sick due to an illness. The school paid for my child to get tutoring during the summer to catch up during the summer with out having to attend summer school. The principal and staff are very qualified and excellent at keeping the lines of communication open with the parents.

Yalesville School 2

Posted February 01, 2004
I was not satisfied with the school security and very unhappy with the chaos and unorganization with the office and teacher that we had to deal with. This is a very modern day learning school, and for children and parents looking for traditional learning, this is not the school for you. I have since heard similar stories from other parents and have withdrawn my child from this school.

Yalesville School
415 Church St Route 68, Wallingford, CT  06492
Last modified Yalesville School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yalesville School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top