Bad
Good

I attended MYB for pre k not knowing a word of English, the staff did a great job getting me integrated. Mrs Clark was great 27 years ago! Now my son is at the school for PK and Ms. Murphy is a superstar along with Mrs. Solomon. So very attentive and caring MYB is a great place to grow! Mr. Arciero is also a rockstar! The only thing I do not like about the school is the lack of parking. There is a roundabout but only on street parking for parents.

My Daughter entered the kindergarten classes last year at MYB and i had a not very pleasant experience. She went to half day classes and they only were in the class about 2 1/2 hours. She had a teacher who was dying to retire after 35+ years. The teacher was grumpy and not energetic or exciting at all. My daughter didnt learn anything at the school. I was very dissappointed. I think she did better at home with me before she even went to school. Its sad that kindergarten for her was like a daycare anywhere else. I am considering taking her out of school because i think she would do better at home with me. Her first grade teacher just sent home a paper saying that this year they will learn in math how to add and subtract up to 9+9 and 9-9.l My daughter already knows this and i am thinking she will be bored this year too.

I think the teachers are very good, but the current change in making it a K-2 grade only school was a bad idea. So many good teachers had to stop teaching the grade they loved because of this and now when ever you try to drop off your kids in the morning you can't even move your car. Nobody bothers to monitor the drop off anymore and if you complain they literally just ignore you. Sad change...it was so efficient last year, never a problem now it's like they just don't care.

not enough security. I don't like how the school is so open to anybody walking in. Whatever happened to the safety of the children.

i absolutely love the attention my daughter receives from the teachers at MYB

Been there for six years- it was really good! I loved my teachers! I could hardly think of a way it could have been better. It is definately the friendliest school in Wallingford.

Very disappointed with the Pre-K program. My other children attended private nursery school programs and learned much more than the Pre-K curriculum offered my son at Beach. The staff was very kind and seem tied by the constraints of the curriculum.

Last modified Moses Y. Beach School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2