Wallingford, CT

Pond Hill School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
Our experience at this school was disappointing. Not a good place for kids with special needs - even minor ones such as LD. Did not follow IEP, did not provide services unless we chased them down and pushed constantly. Admin kept switching aides over & over, Silent Reading a disaster, and a select few parents are chosen year after year to be 'Room Moms', run PTA, etc. I wish we'd transferred to another school. Some very good teachers, but some really awful ones too. Antiquated techniques and behavior strategies.

Posted March 10, 2009
I have a son who is in grade K. The staff is great and the teachers are wonderful.

Posted February 22, 2009
I have two children who attend Pond Hill School. And I can't say enough about how much we love this school. Pond Hill has offered my children a wonderful education as well as many enrichment activities.

Posted December 15, 2007
Pond Hill has an excellent and caring staff. They are constantly striving to improve all aspects of the school and student life. Absolutely wonderful in every way!

Pond Hill School
299 Pond Hill Rd, Wallingford, CT  06492
Last modified Pond Hill School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pond Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top