Wallingford, CT

Rock Hill School 4

Posted September 28, 2013
This is my daughters first year and so far we love the school. The teachers seem very nice and passive. My daughter loves there Spanish class on Monday's and there music class. So far we are happy with the school. The school does need, more after school events.

Rock Hill School 5

Posted January 08, 2010
I rate this school as exceptional. Three of my children have been at this school and all are thriving. The teachers are patient, inventive and use the resources to make each child feel special. The art and music programs are very inclusive and on a par with a middle school in the types of activities afforded. My children have taken flute, chorus, done acting, public speaking studied the impressionists, been exposed to wonderful authors in person and have a community that truly cares about them. They are also learning to read, write legibly and do complex math that is tough at times for me to keep up with.

Rock Hill School
911 Durham Rd, Wallingford, CT  06492
Last modified Rock Hill School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rock Hill School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top