Parker Farms School 5

Posted September 26, 2008
When I look back over the last 14 years at Parker Farms School I think of all the fine teachers that work there, some have left, some remain and new ones come and all under the leadership of Tricia Crowley. You couldn't find a better school. She has managed this school like a family she loves and kids 'do come first.' My three children went there and I have been both a parent and part of that time a staff member, where I can see the school as both a parent and employee. I will stand by all I have said when I say I am so lucky to have had my children go to Parker Farms. I am proud to be a parent and employee of this school. Thank you to all the fine teachers and especially to the principal who has been a wonderful leader and mentor to me.

Parker Farms School 5

Posted September 08, 2005
After 12 years with this school I can honestly say it has been everything I would expect and want from our elementary school and more. Starting at the top with the principal, Patricia Crowley who never seemed to amaze me with her leadership skills. The children respected her and her manor of discipline is one with a 'lesson to be learned' and not a degrading one. The teachers at P.F. are caring to the students and the Character Counts program introduced to the school some years back has been an everyday learning experience at the school where children are rewarded for positive behavior through the six pillars of character, Citizenship, Respect, Caring, Trustworthiness, Responsibility and Fairness.

Parker Farms School
30 Parker Farms Rd, Wallingford, CT  06492
Last modified Parker Farms School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parker Farms School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top