Bad
Good

I have had three children who attended WPS. All very different and each received a wonderful education tailored to their specific needs. The community is very supportive and parents are highly involved. The teachers are very dedicated and are led by a knowledgeable principal. I couldn't imagine a more nurturing school for my children.

I completely disagree w/ the other post...I have a child at the school and one who graduated, and I have been very happy w/ the education that they both have recieved. I think bullies are an issue everywhere, and WPS does a lot to raise awareness. I am as involved a parent as possible (I do have a full-time job), and I know a lot of other parents that give their time to strengthen the WPS community.

There is no parent involvement at the Washington Primary School and there has been a lot of bullying from the younger grades 2nd and 3rd grade, what will happen in High School if it's starting in these grades. I would be a little concerned with my child attending school in this town.

Last modified Washington Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.