PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I absolutely love this school. You get a warm welcome from the Principal every morning. You may or may not get it from the school crossing guard depending on her mood. My child has been a student for the last two years and she is thriving. The principal takes care of any issues you or your child may have right then and there. The school has an open door policy you are welcome to come help out as long as you are trained. The lunch is so yummy. Your child will get so much at OLMC. This is a great investment into your children's future. Also, this is a no nonsense school. If a student is constantly disruptive to the classroom they will not be allowed to continue their education at OLMC. Which for me is important, we experienced this issue in the public school. All of my children will attend OLMC in the future.

We love this school! We have two children who attend here and our experience has been wonderful! It is a very caring, nurturing environment where I feel confident leaving my girls. Italian is taught from kindergarten on up and Pre-Algebra in 7th and 8th Grade which opens the door for Algebra 2 as a freshman in High School. The Marian Circle for girls has been a wonderful experience for my daughter as well! We have met many wonderful families here through the years. I cannot say enough good things about this school! Definitely a two thumbs up for this school!

I attended school here in the 70s. I hope nothing has changed and that this school, the academics, student body and teachings stay exactly as they were and that the politically correct dont ruin this too

my daughter has attended OLMC since 1rst grade and it has been up and down but mostly up. Scholastically, I was impressed in 1rst grade, 2nd not so much, and 3rd very pleased! The case load is heavy and vigorous but I am one of those parents that like the challenge. Socially, my daughter had to adapt, all children must but what she was faced with I didn't expect until at least 4th maybe 5th grade with the cattiness of some of the girls there. I do like that they start language early on although the only language taught is Italian being that its an Italian based school. The activities are a great way to get families more involved which I appreciate as well. The school is also diverse which I also appreciate. Look forward to another 4yrs.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SCHOOL IS WONDERFUL WE ARE IN THE PROCESS PUTTING OUR SECOND CHILD THROUGH , I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE

I am going to miss this school and all of my friends and teachers. I am graduating this year and will have to leave. I have made many great friends here and had great teachers. I have been here since Kindergarten. I am sorry I have to leave this school.

OLMC is a fantastic school. My husband attended there and had such a great experience, we now have 5 children there. The principal is fantastic as is the rest of the staff. My children are all soring and doing so well. They have so much to offer the students and they are always getting the best. Kids begin foreign language in 3rd grade!

i hate mount carmel its my last year here and all the teachers except for one seem to hate us. my class is constantly getting detentions and yelled at for things we never did. we dont alot either, most of my teachers barely teach us. overall i woud never tell anybody to send their child here. the school just plain out is a embarrassment

We have been a part of this great school for nine years. It consists of excellent teachers, academics and extracurricular activities for the children. It is a wonderful, religious learning environment for all of the children. I wouldn't choose any other school for my children.

Absolutely Love this School! Catholic Education at its finest. Holy Cross High School gives out 3 full tuition scholarships per year and the principal sent a notice home yesterday that for the 7th year in a row one of our 8th graders got one but this year was the first year that 2 of our 8th graders got one of the three. The academic performance of my children is excellent. I love how they split the Math classes starting in 6th grade so the kids get more one on one attention. The School is part of a wealthy Italian oriented Catholic Parish so class size is capped at 27 unlike some other Catholic Schools that jam the kids into 30++ classes because they need the tuition money. The Children attend Mass every Tuesday and the Priest and Nun visit the classes regularly. The School building is well kept and immaculate.

Last modified Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8