Posted March 10, 2011
This is an amazing environment to learn and be celebrated is a wonderful thing. Children are encouraged to be the best they can e.

Posted May 03, 2010
Love everything about it! academics, values, faculty, Ft. Pace. Couldn't ask for more in a school.

St. Francis Xavier School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
I love the feeling of family. My 4 children have been part of St. Francis Xavier School family for 8 years. My children have made honors, join in school functions, participate in community projects and give of themselves by volunteering whenever and wherever they can. This past school year they started an awards Friday program. I love tham my children come home excited about the awards they have achieved & receive. Positive reinforcement is wonderful. I'm really happy they are at SFX School.

Posted May 05, 2009

St. Francis Xavier School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
Very nice school the principal is like a close friend small school but friendly atmoshere

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted February 20, 2008

Posted October 23, 2007
I love this school and the family atmosphere, the teacher's are just awesome and loving with every single child.

Posted August 28, 2007
Awesome school we love the family like education!

Posted February 08, 2007
I am so happy with SFX. It is a wonderful school to put your children. The family atmosphere is what I love the most! It is such a faith-filled school.

St. Francis Xavier School
605 Baldwin St, Waterbury, CT  06706
Last modified St. Francis Xavier School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Francis Xavier School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top