Posted September 09, 2015
My children love Chase Collegiate School! The school community is very nurturing and the teachers are wonderful. Design thinking and innovation are implemented into the curriculum and their innovation spaces are quite impressive. I am thrilled that my children are being exposed to this at such a young age...I have not found another school that has truly integrated these concepts into their curriculum. Do not wait to check out Chase Collegiate School, exciting things are happening there!

Chase Collegiate School 1

Posted March 29, 2015
I went to chase for all of my high school years. Don't get me wrong the student body was amazing, and I made some lasting friendships, but the way the school is run is terrible. There is a huge turnover in heads of school and of faculty members, the faculty is disjointed, and especially in the math department, they promote useless teachers like mrs. Tokarski to be heads of the department. In my four years of school, I never heard a student say that they enjoyed her class, but somehow, the least popular teacher, with no previous experience, got the promotion. How does that work? If you are looking for a great student body, than chase is the place for you, but if you are looking for a school that is run well, I would look almost anywhere else, including publi school

Chase Collegiate School 1

Posted March 19, 2015
Not a good place to work. Instead of firing you in person they will leave a note on your door saying pack your bags. It does not matter if you have worked here for 60+ years they will fire you to save money no matter how many people like you. Some of the teachers and staff are very cold and anti-social it seems. Alot of co-workers do not even have degrees or experience for the job they have, I don't know what kind of deals were made. Used to be an excellent school but has been going downhill ever since greedy people took the school over.

Posted December 11, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!! I came to visit this school four years ago and as soon as I met the kids and the faculty, I immediately knew that I wanted to come to Chase. The teachers are absolutely amazing! Whenever I have a problem, ( inside or outside of school) Every single one of the teachers will take time out of their day to talk to me and help me through the day. If you did really bad on a test, the teacher for that class will take at least an hour to go over the whole section with you. The students are all very nice and there is never any huge arguments. Everybody is friends with everybody. This school is the best. The school's saying is "Confidence, Courage and Compassion" and I think that they have all three. I hope to graduate from this school. Chase isn't my school though, it's my family.

Posted November 17, 2013
I LOVE CHASE!!!!!!! This is my second year at chase middle school and honestly couldn't be happier! The staff is beyond caring and dedicated and it really shows! The sports and academics are top notch and you will love each and every second. I've made so many new friends and have so many best friends! The culture and background of the school is amazing!!!! It's not just a school were like one big family thats very close knit! Plz come and see for yourself!

Posted July 22, 2013
I graduated from Chase Collegiate School in 2012 and couldn't be happier with my experience here. I began attending Chase in middle school and was not prepared for the level of involvement and dedication that was expected of me from everyone, teachers, classmates, and coaches. I continued on to the upper school and slowly but surely, came into my own and began to excel and even surpassed what I thought I was initially capable of. This is the wonderful thing about Chase though, I found what I loved and watched so many of my classmates do that same! I now attend a top university and feel completely prepared for (nearly) everything that is thrown at me. I attribute my success to the guidance and challenge that Chase provided me.

Chase Collegiate School 4

Posted January 28, 2012
I am a student at Chase, and at first, it took a bit of getting used to,(but what time is easy to be a new kid?) Luckily, there are always a lot of new kids coming in each year, so making friends is easier. Me and all the other new girls are all one clan of close firends :D It's a very nice campus, with teachers that you can meet with whenever if you don't understand something. Plus they are all super nice and quirky. There are a variety of humanities. . .I took a class on knitting and learned to knit!!! We also had some foreign exchange students, and they're my best friends in the world. In short, Chase is a pretty awesome school that challenges students like me everyday. Seriously! Consider this place!

Chase Collegiate School 2

Posted January 24, 2012
I have mixed views about Chase. I attend the school for 9 YEARS. The lower school is one of the best elementary schools I have seen. The academics are amazing and the teachers give the students a very warm and joyful feel. I moved onto the middle school which was a mixed experience. 6th grade was phenomenal and was what 6th grade should be. 7th and 8th grade were two of the worst years of my life. Most of the teachers did NOT have advanced degrees and simply were not good at presenting the material. They expected the students to work like high schoolers. Middle school is about preparing for high school, not mimicking it on a lower scale. I could not bare another year at the school and did not attend the high school. The higest authority figures of the school are not the right fit for a potentially great school. The high school as drug problems that are not addressed and the athlectics are, to put it nice, not good. I would strongly recommend lower school and the first years of middle school. This was a very recent experience.

Posted October 04, 2011
What a great school! You can feel the energy of the staff and students as you walk around this beautiful campus. A highly academic and challenging school in all areas for a well rounded student. This is a welcoming community environment that any student will fit in and be comfortable.

Posted June 22, 2011
A community that encourages personal growth and character, academic challenge, access and importance of the arts, and building strong relationships. Students are genuinely happy to be at school to learn and be challenged. Teachers foster a sense of commeradery and encouragement., which students want torespect and live up to in their daily activities.

Chase Collegiate School
565 Chase Pkwy, Waterbury, CT  06708
Last modified Chase Collegiate School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Chase Collegiate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top