PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

There was no evidence of any bullying.

Supports LD students: Neutral

What are learning differences? They will fail you if you do not apply yourself.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Before the liberal bandwagon about PC and fairness, Chase already upheld higher values and morals.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The homework was usually very complimentary to the classes.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Again, from my visit and talking to parents there are many teachers that are great..and many that are stuck and unwilling to change their teaching and thoughts about topics.

Develops character: Neutral

I think they have a good bases , but need to do more to be a more inclusive school. As they do not have a diversity coordinator and/or program. Also, not having a diversity statement as part of their mission is concerning. So I think they need to expand on what they have.

The school sits on a beautiful campus, and that is great. My huge concern is the lack of diversity in the teaching staff and administration. We heard great things about the school program, but when we visited my kids asked me where are the teachers that are not white? We are a mixed raced family and it is very important for us to have our kids on an environment that they see both kids and teachers of many backgrounds and skin color.

My children love Chase Collegiate School! The school community is very nurturing and the teachers are wonderful. Design thinking and innovation are implemented into the curriculum and their innovation spaces are quite impressive. I am thrilled that my children are being exposed to this at such a young age...I have not found another school that has truly integrated these concepts into their curriculum. Do not wait to check out Chase Collegiate School, exciting things are happening there!

I went to chase for all of my high school years. Don't get me wrong the student body was amazing, and I made some lasting friendships, but the way the school is run is terrible. There is a huge turnover in heads of school and of faculty members, the faculty is disjointed, and especially in the math department, they promote useless teachers like mrs. Tokarski to be heads of the department. In my four years of school, I never heard a student say that they enjoyed her class, but somehow, the least popular teacher, with no previous experience, got the promotion. How does that work? If you are looking for a great student body, than chase is the place for you, but if you are looking for a school that is run well, I would look almost anywhere else, including publi school

Not a good place to work. Instead of firing you in person they will leave a note on your door saying pack your bags. It does not matter if you have worked here for 60+ years they will fire you to save money no matter how many people like you. Some of the teachers and staff are very cold and anti-social it seems. Alot of co-workers do not even have degrees or experience for the job they have, I don't know what kind of deals were made. Used to be an excellent school but has been going downhill ever since greedy people took the school over.

Last modified Chase Collegiate School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12