Posted December 11, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!! I came to visit this school four years ago and as soon as I met the kids and the faculty, I immediately knew that I wanted to come to Chase. The teachers are absolutely amazing! Whenever I have a problem, ( inside or outside of school) Every single one of the teachers will take time out of their day to talk to me and help me through the day. If you did really bad on a test, the teacher for that class will take at least an hour to go over the whole section with you. The students are all very nice and there is never any huge arguments. Everybody is friends with everybody. This school is the best. The school's saying is "Confidence, Courage and Compassion" and I think that they have all three. I hope to graduate from this school. Chase isn't my school though, it's my family.

Posted November 17, 2013
I LOVE CHASE!!!!!!! This is my second year at chase middle school and honestly couldn't be happier! The staff is beyond caring and dedicated and it really shows! The sports and academics are top notch and you will love each and every second. I've made so many new friends and have so many best friends! The culture and background of the school is amazing!!!! It's not just a school were like one big family thats very close knit! Plz come and see for yourself!

Posted July 22, 2013
I graduated from Chase Collegiate School in 2012 and couldn't be happier with my experience here. I began attending Chase in middle school and was not prepared for the level of involvement and dedication that was expected of me from everyone, teachers, classmates, and coaches. I continued on to the upper school and slowly but surely, came into my own and began to excel and even surpassed what I thought I was initially capable of. This is the wonderful thing about Chase though, I found what I loved and watched so many of my classmates do that same! I now attend a top university and feel completely prepared for (nearly) everything that is thrown at me. I attribute my success to the guidance and challenge that Chase provided me.

Chase Collegiate School 4

Posted January 28, 2012
I am a student at Chase, and at first, it took a bit of getting used to,(but what time is easy to be a new kid?) Luckily, there are always a lot of new kids coming in each year, so making friends is easier. Me and all the other new girls are all one clan of close firends :D It's a very nice campus, with teachers that you can meet with whenever if you don't understand something. Plus they are all super nice and quirky. There are a variety of humanities. . .I took a class on knitting and learned to knit!!! We also had some foreign exchange students, and they're my best friends in the world. In short, Chase is a pretty awesome school that challenges students like me everyday. Seriously! Consider this place!

Chase Collegiate School 2

Posted January 24, 2012
I have mixed views about Chase. I attend the school for 9 YEARS. The lower school is one of the best elementary schools I have seen. The academics are amazing and the teachers give the students a very warm and joyful feel. I moved onto the middle school which was a mixed experience. 6th grade was phenomenal and was what 6th grade should be. 7th and 8th grade were two of the worst years of my life. Most of the teachers did NOT have advanced degrees and simply were not good at presenting the material. They expected the students to work like high schoolers. Middle school is about preparing for high school, not mimicking it on a lower scale. I could not bare another year at the school and did not attend the high school. The higest authority figures of the school are not the right fit for a potentially great school. The high school as drug problems that are not addressed and the athlectics are, to put it nice, not good. I would strongly recommend lower school and the first years of middle school. This was a very recent experience.

Posted October 04, 2011
What a great school! You can feel the energy of the staff and students as you walk around this beautiful campus. A highly academic and challenging school in all areas for a well rounded student. This is a welcoming community environment that any student will fit in and be comfortable.

Posted June 22, 2011
A community that encourages personal growth and character, academic challenge, access and importance of the arts, and building strong relationships. Students are genuinely happy to be at school to learn and be challenged. Teachers foster a sense of commeradery and encouragement., which students want torespect and live up to in their daily activities.

Posted March 01, 2011
Worth every penny! Beyond amazing! The teachers deserve ultimate credit for their job well done. Lots of homework, something to get used to in middle and upper school. Fantastic college placement. Do not walk, run to this school. You will not regret it.

Posted January 21, 2011
I love this school. I have been here for my entire life and I would recommend it to anyone. The teachers are beyond amazing. They are helpful and totally willing to spend any amount of time with a student if they are having trouble, even if it's not a class material trouble. They are friends. This school is a community.

Posted January 07, 2011
We've been at the school for six years and have had a wonderful experience. If you are looking for a safe and comfortable environment where the faculty truly know your child, then Chase is the place. Great campus, talented faculty, and welcoming community. Best thing we ever did for our children.

Chase Collegiate School
565 Chase Pkwy, Waterbury, CT  06708
Last modified Chase Collegiate School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Chase Collegiate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top