Waterbury, CT

Posted September 11, 2014
Being a student at WAMS was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. The teachers are approachable and willing to help with anything, be it academic or otherwise. I got to experience several aspects of the visual and performing arts, from running the sound board in the Palace Theater to constructing a sculpture from old books to producing high-quality digital music. There were countless opportunities available, such as interning in the Palace Theater, tutoring younger students, taking honors and AP classes, and participating in in-depth science labs. I would recommend this school to anyone who is willing to take the initiative to apply themselves and embrace the many opportunities here. WAMS has prepared me extremely well for college, and I hope that others will have the same positive experience there, as I did. :)

Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High) 1

Posted December 11, 2013
I do not recommended this school because they do not help the children that neeeds help they just want have a easy job and good money!!!!

Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High) 2

Posted August 04, 2012
This school is awful, my 5 children went for 4 years and there were constant problems. My kids are good kids, All went to top colleges in the country and had to deal with a hard middle school and high school. Honestly I would not recommend it.

Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High) 3

Posted October 20, 2011
The recent changes to administration around the school are killing the love for music and anything that isnt Visual Art. Favoritism has spread throughout the faculty, though the working enviornment is still exceptional.

Posted March 08, 2010

Posted February 24, 2010
Waterbury Arts Manet School(WAMS) is the best scholl in town. My daughter goes to that school and her grades are good and the teachers treat her with respect. This school will help your child succed.

Posted February 01, 2010
This school provided me with an incredible base education that has provided me with enough knowledge and experience in my field to keep me at the top of all my college classes. Not only did it help me to find what career path I wanted to follow, but it put me years ahead of my peers.

Posted May 15, 2009
#1 top school in the country! Great programs, Im a happy parent!

Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High) 3

Posted March 02, 2009

Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High) 2

Posted February 05, 2009

Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High)
16 South Elm St, Waterbury, CT  06702
Last modified Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterbury Arts Magnet School (High) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top