Waterbury, CT

Posted June 19, 2014
Maloney Magnet is a really good school. I am so glad my son is there! He has blossomed, what a difference from his previous school. It's not always about ratings. When your kid comes home happy, you know he's in the right place.

Posted February 09, 2014
My daughter started going in 3rd grade. She is now in 5th and we are so grateful to be there.

Posted January 30, 2014
Maloney Magnet School is the best school. I have 3 of my kids there and I am so happy with what they learn there. The teachers and all the staff there are exellent. The ladies at the front desk are so frendly and very informed. Anna is my favourite. They do a lot of acctivities and the class room are very clean. I am so happy my kids attend Maloney Magnet school.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter been in this school since kindergarten and I must say I love it! They teach the kids Japanese. My son was in another school and his grades weren't so great but as soon as he went to Maloney his grades were up there. There's not anything negative I could say about this school. I'm so happy my kids were blessed to attend this school.

Posted May 13, 2011
My 2 older children went to 3 different schools in waterbury one is now in highschool and the other in middle school. My 2 younger kids go to maloney and have been there since pre k. I absolutely love the school and all of their faculity members. I recommend this school to everyone I talk to.

Posted May 21, 2010
My children come from a different town in to Waterbury to attend Maloney. We looked at all the different schools that they were able to attend and Maloney was by far the best. The academics they offer at this school are absolutely phenominal. We have not had a bad teacher yet and we have four children that have gone through the school. The administration is very caring and always on top of everything and will always make time to speak or work with you if you have a problem. I am very satisfied that we have selected this school for our four children to receive their elementary education through.

Maloney Interdistrict Magnet School 3

Posted January 17, 2010

Maloney Interdistrict Magnet School 0

Posted October 02, 2009
Maloney is an excellent school. The staff and educators put their best efforts forward. Any questions or concerns I have had were handled immediately. A great environment for kids, especially those that need special assistance.

Maloney Interdistrict Magnet School 0

Posted October 01, 2009
This school help my son in so many ways. He went to Bucks Hill because of his behavor found out he has a mental illness. When he started this school this year his attitude about school and his self change in a good way. He now is in a regular class and he is able to make friends a lot easier now. He also loves his teachers because he is challlenged.

Posted April 29, 2009

Maloney Interdistrict Magnet School
233 South Elm St, Waterbury, CT  06702
Last modified Maloney Interdistrict Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maloney Interdistrict Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top