Bad
Good

Posted April 19, 2009
My daughter attend pre-k at this school and she has had a wonderful experience. The staff is very warm and caring. She has gone on many field trips and has made many friends. This program has prepared her well for kindergarten. Although this is not her district school, I have requested her to stay at Wilson for Kindergarten.

Woodrow Wilson School 1

Posted November 20, 2008
My child has been a student at Woodrow Wilson for a few years because that school is in our district. While I praise Dr.DaSilva's efforts to improve the overall reputation and curriculum,I have not been satisfied with the staff there. I find many of them to be snooty and very verbal in their surprise by the abundance of parent participation! Some tend to challenge everything you say and make you feel wrong for asking questions about your child. Just because most of us are minorities does not mean we care about our children any less. This should not come as a surprise. I would like to see a staff with less attitude and and more racial tolerance (or more staff that look like our children). I would also like to see more efforts to bring our children's grades up to a level that we can all be proud of.

Posted November 17, 2008
Woodrow Wilson School provided my son Isaiah with an unforgettable experience and a stepping stone to the next level. He was so excited about learning and the motivation he received has established confidence early on. Their curriculum was sound and I appreciate their efforts. Gina Thomas

Posted November 16, 2005
In the past I've had alot of problems with my son's behavior and now that he attend Wilson I've seen a very postive change in him...I am very grateful, he's in Kindergarten, and his teacher is great

Woodrow Wilson School
235 Birch St, Waterbury, CT  06704
Last modified Woodrow Wilson School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.