Waterbury, CT

Posted December 16, 2010
All the nice sanitized editorials you have on this page -how Lovely! Now man-up and tell the nice people what's really going on @ carrington!

Posted April 29, 2010
Because the teachers and staff actually CARE about your child. They try to put as much fun into learning as they possibly can and are always ready to involve the parents.

Carrington School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Carrington school, has the best teachers ever they are the best we also have a great pta team and a great principle who is always looking out for our children. We will be building a new school amd the school will start at k-8 should be done in 2013 fall. I definitely vote this school as the best you are always welcomed when visiting and apprecited when the parents volunteer their time. This school also is always doing fun and learning activities whisc the children love.

Carrington School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
Carrington School is a place where every student is valued, and every parent is welcome. The students get along with one another, and they concentrate on their studies. The parents support the school and their children in so many ways.

Carrington School 4

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted April 16, 2009
im 14 and i moved to maine from there and it was the worst school i have ever gone to seriously. they have a dress code, the principal is mean, and its way to strict.

Posted January 08, 2009

Posted August 20, 2007

Carrington School 4

Posted August 02, 2005
- a former student
I went to Carrington School and its a pretty good school. The teachers help you alot, they dont just ignore you. I had a good time when I was there.

Posted June 03, 2005
This is my child's first year in school, we just moved in Waterbury in August 04, I have no problems with the school. My child love it there, and the teachers really work with your child considering the lack of teacher's aid. The teachers really communicate with you regarding your child's progress, which is great. I'm very happy to have my child in this school.

Carrington School
24 Kenmore Ave, Waterbury, CT  06708
Last modified Carrington School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carrington School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top