Waterbury, CT
Students enrolled: 1,377

Crosby High School 2

Posted February 07, 2015
Crosby High School is at the top 10 of worst schools in Connecticut. The reason? It's simple! The school struggles with technology and care. I am actually a good student but the dress code in here is too much for most students. Collared shirts and solid color pants are impossible to even obtain because not everybody is rich. There is no gang or crime activity whatsoever in here. However, we got really old teachers who can't even write some notes on the board. If a teacher thinks they reminded us to study for a test tomorrow and all the students like me denies getting the reminder, they don't care. Half of the teachers come here to get their paychecks and do the basic things. Pretty soon only this school will get longer hours, more advisory days, and possibly another period. I don't know about you but some of us are actually working to get our collage funds set up for our future and I go to work at 2:30. Crosby is going to turn us around to becoming failures. Just remember that the teachers in here are poor and disrespectful to us. I get As and Bs in here. Why do ALL of us deserve to suffer?

Posted June 18, 2011
Send your kid to this school if you would like your child to: be harassed by teachers and faculty for breathing, not learn anything relevant to life with the exception of what an ineffective school looks like, not go to college, or not succeed in an facet of life. Crosby High School is an embarrassment not only to students but also the taxpayers in Waterbury. Crosby still teaches students as if they are going to work in a factory someday, the lack of higher education prep is unbelievable. Teachers just give up on students and you will see students just walk out of class because of weak teachers. I would go further on to describe the faults of Crosby but I have better things to do than get depressed about how I wasted four important years of my life.

Posted November 04, 2009

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted October 27, 2008

Posted October 10, 2008
this scooh is a great school to send you children to.

Crosby High School 4

Posted October 04, 2008

Crosby High School
300 Pierpont Rd, Waterbury, CT  06705
Last modified Crosby High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crosby High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top