Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

my baby has been going to this school for a couple of months and she still dont understand much are these teachers helping the kids or what every school shes been in,in the past has help a lot . i just think kingsbury should be closed down thank you

This school has proven to be a great choice. I currently have 2 children enrolled. I have no problem contacting or meeting with my children's teachers. In fact, they love parental involvement. The Principal is stern and provide great leadership for the children and staff alike.

This is an excellent school. My daughter is in the 3rd grade and has been at this school since kindergarten. My daughter gets all A's and B's on her report card every marking period and she gets student of the month at least once each year. All the teachers she's had have been amazing. They are caring and very helpful. I wanted to send her to a magnet school before but I think she is in a great school now so I will leave her there until she graduates.

I'm giving a start to this school because I can't move on with my comment. I had to transfer my daughter to a better school, too many children. teacher was great but staff totally disrespectful for parents and children as well. My kid had 30 minutes for 80 children to have lunch, in all the time she was there she lost 12 pounds, she would starved because there was no time to eat,even when she brought her own lunch. Teachers are not aware of the lunch time incidents unless parents bring it to their attention, and kids are too scare to say anything. I would not recommend this school to my enemy.

My son was in 3rd grade, and i loved the school and when i tld him that he might be tranfered because it wasnt his district at the end of the yr. He cried but hopefully my address is close to the district that he and his sis kingertaren can go love it. Good job kingsbury michael b loves you guys.

Last modified F. J. Kingsbury School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.