Hopeville School 3

Posted July 19, 2013
i went to this school a couple years ago. it startd off a great school but now that i look at it, its starting to lack some of its great skills.

Posted March 18, 2010

Hopeville School 2

Posted April 21, 2008
This school was very little after school programs. Most of the teachers are new from college and lack teaching skills. Fundraisers and parent involvment are nonexisent. The outside of the school is full of graffiti. I had 1 child finish 5th grade at Hopeville. My younger child will be attending a private school. Trust me it's worth the money.

Hopeville School 0

Posted August 21, 2007
The school is very unorganized. The office staff is very rude and unwilling to help. My son was lucky enough to have good teachers for kindergarden, 1st, & 2nd grade, but as for everything else, we were very unhappy. My son had issues on the school bus. They seem to have no control over the children. When I went into the school to look for his winter hat in his desk, I found 12 homeworks blank in his desk. Do you think that should have raised a red flag that my son was missing 12 homeworks? I am pulling my son out of Hopeville and putting him in private school this year. It's worth the extra money to get put him where he feels wanted.

Posted November 22, 2006

Posted April 03, 2006
I think that Hopeville is very unorganized. There is not much focus on the children who need more help than others. Some teachers are better than others, but over all they all have the same traits. I find many of the people in the office are rude and not willing to help. They really should look into having after school programs as well.

Hopeville School 3

Posted January 10, 2006

Hopeville School 4

Posted September 01, 2004
I like Hopeville school, but I would like to see the school let parents get more involed in what our kids are doing.

Hopeville School
2 Cypress St, Waterbury, CT  06706
Last modified Hopeville School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopeville School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top