Posted September 17, 2014
I was a student once upon a time. That was four years ago as I am now graduating high school. I would like to say that some of the teachers really impacted my life in a positive way. So greatly that I shall never forget. As of the students and schooling environment to this day I can't speak of.

Posted August 24, 2014
This school is horrible. There's constant bullying, trouble makers, & kids skipping classes, getting detention, & suspension. It's a terrible place for education. My daughter got into a fight with one girl that the other girl started, so they suspended my daughter instead, who was the victim, which wasn't fair. The teachers are awful too. & the kids are careless, constantly running in the halls & pushing people & bumping into them, & knocking there stuff over without even saying sorry or helping pick it up. WORST SCHOOL EVER. If u want a good education for ur kids, I don't suggest u go here!

Posted July 31, 2013
wallace is the most ghettos school in waterbury ct. alot of girls are pregnant and ppl smoke weed in the bathroom and teachers dont know

Posted March 13, 2012
I love this school. my daughter was accepted into the Accelerated Program for 6 th grade and she loved it. Unfortunately, due to circumstances, we had to move and are now in Norwich. But, I just got some great news that is allowing me to come back to Waterbury and i am looking for a place in the Wallace School District. i will not get a place unless she gets to go there, so i am looking only in the East End. She was in Yeshion House and they are a great bunch of teachers, very personable and seem to know each child so well.

Posted July 17, 2011
Good school with great staff that care for students. Mr. Jack Yeshion is a great house principal.

Posted December 11, 2009

Posted September 21, 2009

Michael F. Wallace Middle School 4

Posted September 19, 2009
Wallace middle school is a great school my kids love that school

Posted June 05, 2009
the kids are crasy nd dont listen

Posted April 11, 2009

Michael F. Wallace Middle School
3465 East Main St, Waterbury, CT  06705
Last modified Michael F. Wallace Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Michael F. Wallace Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top