Bad
Good

I love this school, it's great for the People. There are services for everything and everyone.

I am a student at Clark Lane, It is a great learning evironment, and a great place to have fun after school. The teachers and the admistration are very nice. Making friends in my 3 years at Clark Lane has never been so easy in my life. I have made friends from the age range of maybe 10-14 years. It's an amazing school.

CLMS is an excellent school. I admire the teachers. And the principals. My son is currently in the 7th grade. And he was having great difficulty with his assignment. But his teachers did not give up on him. The stood by him 100% of the time. And they would email me when ever he was doing good or bad. And they still do. We are more like friends. That's how comfortable I feel with them. The assistant principal was more than helpful. I greatly appreciate her word of encouragement to my son. The school is more than excellent. I attended the school over 30 years ago.

Last modified Clark Lane Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.