Bad
Good

Clark Lane Middle School 5

Posted February 27, 2016
I love this school, it's great for the People. There are services for everything and everyone.

Clark Lane Middle School

Posted February 16, 2008
I am a student at Clark Lane, It is a great learning evironment, and a great place to have fun after school. The teachers and the admistration are very nice. Making friends in my 3 years at Clark Lane has never been so easy in my life. I have made friends from the age range of maybe 10-14 years. It's an amazing school.

Clark Lane Middle School 5

Posted May 08, 2007
CLMS is an excellent school. I admire the teachers. And the principals. My son is currently in the 7th grade. And he was having great difficulty with his assignment. But his teachers did not give up on him. The stood by him 100% of the time. And they would email me when ever he was doing good or bad. And they still do. We are more like friends. That's how comfortable I feel with them. The assistant principal was more than helpful. I greatly appreciate her word of encouragement to my son. The school is more than excellent. I attended the school over 30 years ago.

Posted April 12, 2006
Clark Lane is a great place for a kid to go to school. The music department, sports, and other extracurricular activities are exellent. The art program is exceptional. Although Clark Lane students may not be disiplined at times, but the teachers are nice and make the students comfortable.

Clark Lane Middle School 3

Posted November 04, 2005
My oldest son graduated from Clark Lane 2 years ago. It is not a bad school, but I seriously questions the ability of the teachers to fully teach each child. I think there are too many students. The middle of the road kids are to fend for themselves. I had to practically beg for a conference in 8th grade and then only the guidence counselor met with me. He said the teachers met for a conference only as a 'last resort'.

Posted August 05, 2005
Both of my sons attend Clark Lane Middle School. I enjoy sending them off to school each day. The only down side of the discipline is that the administration doesn't punish bullies the way they should be. I don't believe it is handled properly.

Posted September 09, 2003
My daughter loves her school. The teachers and staff made her transition to a new school a comfortable experience. They also listen to the concerns of the parents and follow through with an action.

Clark Lane Middle School
105 Clark Ln, Waterford, CT  06385
Last modified Clark Lane Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.