Watertown, CT

Fletcher W. Judson School 4

Posted July 31, 2014
MY School is amazing the principle is really understanding the school is 89% safe this school could improve a little more

Fletcher W. Judson School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
My family and I love Judson School. The teachers are great and care about all the children very much. The building underwent a complete renovation and addition last summer and it is a wonderful new school for the children with great amenities.

Fletcher W. Judson School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I sent my four children to Judson School and rate it as an excellent school. I and glad my children had the opportunity to go to this public elementary school. The teachers were great, caring and concerned about each and every child.

Posted May 04, 2007
- a former student
It was a overall great school and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted January 11, 2006
My experience with Fletcher Judson school has been excellent! The Faculty and staff could not be more supportive and helpful to both the student's and families. I have found our principal to be the best I have encountered.Having a child with some special needs, we have gotten wonderful support and guidance. I highly Rate this school and have nothing deragatory to say about it! I would also like to thank all of the proffessionals for all of their help in making the last three years very pleasant and productive ones!

Posted October 07, 2005
I'm not sure who wrote the other review of Judson School, but I have found nothing but great things going on there. The teachers are very professional, care deeply about our kids, and do so with very little in terms of resources, as too many townspeople avoid the budget process entirely. I commend Judson School leadership as well as staff for creating a wonderful learning environment!

Posted March 07, 2005
- a former student

Fletcher W. Judson School 3

Posted October 11, 2004
Overall, our experience was positive. Ms. Greenwood and Mrs. Boston are two of the best teachers we've encountered, but unfortunately, we've also encountered two of the worst (who shall remain nameless). I was disappointed this past year that many of the extracurricular activities, including clubs, had been cancelled due to 'budget problems'. In my opinion, this was an excuse to do away with something that the principal viewed as a hassle in the first place. The quality of the school has declined over the past five years, after the original principal left the school. The school is in desperate need of a 'cheerleader'!

Fletcher W. Judson School
124 Hamilton Ln, Watertown, CT  06795
Last modified Fletcher W. Judson School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fletcher W. Judson School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top