Bad
Good

Extremely disappointed and what this Watertown High has become. My daughter works hard and gets good grades. But is pulled down and pressured about standardized tests over and over again. And the administration makes it painfully clear it's all about their appearance. She has a guidance counselor who states see never want to be in this line of work and it shows, teachers who gossip about other students, and others who snap if you ask for help. The new principle and guidance dept is useless and does not care.

One of the best HS in the area, I'm very proud of the town of Watertown and I will always be!

I love this school, and as parent of 2 boys I absolutely recommend for yours children you will never regretted.

I don't have words to describe how great I feel about this school in town. If you want the best out of your children this is the best school for them.

If you are looking for your children best educations as I did years ago I will recommend you this school. Be the change that you wish to see in the world. Mahatma Gandhi

My Gift: Don't believe what I said, but the best thing in my life is my parents, my family, friends, and my education. I really love everything about this school!

I had recently graduated from Watertown High School and can honestly say: It's about time! By that, I mean finally, the town has passed budget for the school to make many needed renovations inside and outside of school grounds. My four years there were up and down as with any other student's high school experience, but school helped me grow up and learn responsibility. Yes the football team is overrated and the players are 'spoiled', but the teachers annd staff are what make Watertown the school it is. Their dedication to the students and will to work with what they have make them genuinely amazing people who made my four years there worthwhile!

Last modified Watertown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.