PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I attended St.John school quite some years ago but what I learned has stuck with me all these years. The academics are excellent and much better than the public school system in my town. The school is very small and that is both a pro and con. Pro-small class size,the teachers/staff know you a lot better, everyone knows everyone (this can also be a con) Con-You are always around the same kids and you get no exposure to being around different people, people are generally from the same socioeconomic background ,drama and cliques of parents/kids. Another thing I noticed while attending this school is they really do push you and teach you to value your education, you may not realize while you are there but now I am in college it really shows because kids who went to public schools are so quick to give up and not want to even try , I also noticed this in high school as well. Overall ST.John school is a wonderful school and I do recommend it to people over any local public schools. But if you want your children to be exposed to people of all ethnic/socioeconomic backgrounds then don't bother.

St. John School prepares its students for success in school and in life. The curriculum is rigorous and meaningful. The student body is small, allowing teachers and students the opportunity to work together. The school is currently adding a gymnasium - that addition will offset some space limitations. The sense of community among families, faculty and students is ideal. Our 3 children have attended this school since kindergarten. They are taught by dedicated teachers, all with Masters degrees and solid teaching experience. This is a school for those who seek excellence.

I am so happy my husband and I made the decision to sent our son to this school. The two years that we have been here have been such a blessing academically as well as spiritually.

As a parochial school, the education is not bad at all. A few teachers are rude and disrespectful to the children.

I have three children in this school. Next year, I will have four. It is worth every penny spent. The education is superb and the involvement of parents is astounding.

Last modified St John The Evangelist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8