Bad
Good

I went to this school for seven years.! I am now at kp, but i love Aiken! The teachers were mean at times...but that is normal. KIndergarden was a blast we learned alot. in first...we had the best teacher. In second, we had a strict teacher which was great because they taught us right from wrong. Third was the best grade because we had a great teacher who unfortunitely had to leave half way throught the year. IN fourth grade it was a good learning expierience. =] Fifth grade was my favorite grade we learned alot and Mr. O'Brien taught us life lessons and helped us prepare for middle school. I love aiken and i hope to send my kids there.

I have 2 children that have gone to this school. One is now in middle school and the other is in 5th grade. We have had, for the most part, fabulous experiences. We have never had the no response issue the other reviewer had. We have found the best way to find additional information is through the classroom teacher. The teacher give out their emails and phone extensions. The school does have voice mail and you can leave a message. They also have a very active PTO that has wonderful activities for the students as well as informational meeting for parents.

Last modified Aiken School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.