Bad
Good

Hall does an incredible job of fulfilling my academic and extra-curricular needs. My family and I had been considering vigorous private schools, but as a result of the extraordinary arts program and the academic strengths, we ultimately chose Hall. The theatre and choir program is absolutely fantastic. I feel challenged in my academics, and if you do not feel challenged enough, teachers are extremely supportive for you to work to your potential. Teachers, in general, are excellent. Not all of them are, but I haven't met any teacher who is not committed to helping their student achieve. I'm enjoying my experience here immensly.

I disagree with the reviewer who stated that Hall is not the place for average students. I was an average student my self and I was not pushed into low level classes but rather was encouraged to strive to be a part of the academic atmospheric and take part in as many AP and honors classes as I could handle. And even though I did not get a perfect GPA I got a first rate education and never felt discriminated because I could not achieve what some of my classmates could. I was better prepared for college and later work than many of my contemporaries from other schools. However, I would say that the low achieving student may find hall a difficult place to be, as academic achievement is very important socially at Hall; unlike many other schools where athletic ability determines social status.

Fantastic teachers. Some of the best I've seen in action.

Perfect place for a scholar/athlete. Extraordinary music and arts programs.

Hall HS has such an excellent reputation but if your student is an exceptional student they will be happy and do very well. However, if your student is not exemplary they push them into the lowest level classes where many times the teachers are mediocre. Many students have a lot of potential for those interested enough to encourage them. Hall is not a place for average students; they are not supported.

Great School. Very High SAT scores and probably the best in the area.

Last modified Hall High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.